Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Thunderbirds
Spaceship Dispatcher
The Episode: Thunderbirds - City of Fire
The Date: Friday the 6th of March 2015
The Time: 7.30pm UK time

Another classic episode of Thunderbirds this evening... Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good evening Grin

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
Hello there!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started at 7.30pm

BradPaula
I'm 7 minutes off and you seem to be 5 off.

Spaceship Dispatcher
This gas proves bothersome, which in turn affects things later of course...

BradPaula
I had hoped that the title for today's rewatch was City of Death... not Fire! Or is this the sequel? And where's the wooden Duggan??
Angry

BradPaula
Oh dear, the comic woman driver!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Sorry for being away for a moment there! This is great, and I think its a story I could always relate to. It's very immediate rather than epic.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Talking of City of Death, the new novelisation comes out this year and the audio book is read by Lalla Ward.

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Talking of City of Death, the new novelisation comes out this year and the audio book is read by Lalla Ward.

Heard the book would be finally released, but didn't know about Lala reading it- must get that for sure.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Lalla read Shada a couple of years ago and was excellent Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
This episode is like Towering Inferno, only better.

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Lalla read Shada a couple of years ago and was excellent Grin

Thanks for the tip. I will have to check that one out too. I have a dvd of Shada- with links between shots by T Baker? I have to dig it out to make sure.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The heat and flame effects in this episode are really impressive!

Spaceship Dispatcher
The Mole and the Firefly were always favourites for the writers and artists in the various comics connected with the show. I can see why too, there's something about them.

JustBrad
Test post, just for the timing. Have fun, kids. 2011

EDIT: looks like I'm seven minutes back in the wibbley wobbley.
Edited by JustBrad on 06 March 2015 20:05:26

Spaceship Dispatcher
If there's a gripe here, it's the very incorrectly portrayed effect of smoke inhalation on those trapped.

BradPaula
JustBrad wrote:

Test post, just for the timing. Have fun, kids. 2011

Don't worry, Brad. The Tracy boys will save the day. Knock wood.

Travisina
Just visiting.
Test post 20.14
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.68 seconds
9,172,416 unique visits since 8th January 2014