Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 1
trevor travis

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Brit Scifi 9/10 May 2015
RB
Afternoon all, not a lot on there yet.....Sad

http://www.britsc...visit.html

Travisina
Doesn't seem to be a B7 presence this year...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Quex Park it is then!

b7gary
Hi all,no b7 guests this year,I am still going along with some costumes, still lots of other guests and plenty to do, all weekend.

trevor travis
b7gary wrote:

Hi all,no b7 guests this year,I am still going along with some costumes, still lots of other guests and plenty to do, all weekend.

Cheers Gary, Sunday might still be a possibility for me, simply to see the Red Dwarf gang!!!

RB
Evening all, NEWS NEWS NEWS.......Michael Keating IS GOING ON SATURDAY.............1st of many I hope......SmileGrin

trevor travis
RB wrote:

Evening all, NEWS NEWS NEWS.......Michael Keating IS GOING ON SATURDAY.............1st of many I hope......SmileGrin

Too late, I'm afraid. I'm already going to Quex Park that day. Brit Sci-Fi need to be a bit more on the ball announcing their guests, rather than leaving them to the last minute.

RB
They always do, it did not help when they said on their facebook page that there were no B7 this year as there were many other events.....
Then put a B7 bit on the page......

clanger68
Hi All,

I know a lot are going to Quex Park that day (!'ll be there in spirit) but for anyone still going to BritSciFi at Leicester they have just announced:

VARGAS - aka BRIAN BLESSED.

Which is absolutely BLOODY MARVELLOUS!

So along with Michael Keating and Gary's cossies that is a fab B7 representation. Smile
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
RB
THAT IS BRILLIANT......EXCITED NOW.......BIG TOMATOES.....

AnnaGrant
And Jan Chappell is now listed as a Saturday guest too.

Cally is one of my favourites so I hope to meet her.

Are we having a meet up time on the Saturday for Horizon fans and the Blake's 7 facebook/internet groups?

clanger68
Jan Chappell, fantastic.

Cally and Vila are two of my favourites.

Along with Brian Blessed that's a great line up.

AnnaGrant: Gary and I will be on the costume/prop stand most of the day, do we want to try for a group photo again for those attending?

Cheers,

Andy

RB
Be great to get a group photo.........

AnnaGrant
Maybe we could use Gary and his fabulous costume display as our muster point? I think we will probably gravitate towards there anyway.

purplecleric
See you there!

sweevo
Just come back from a Red Dwarf convention (Dimension Jump 18) - too tired to do another one straight away (can't come to Cygnus Alpha, either - I hate London), but I will be at RTGP 3 in October. Smile

BradPaula
sweevo wrote:

Just come back from a Red Dwarf convention (Dimension Jump 18) - too tired to do another one straight away (can't come to Cygnus Alpha, either - I hate London), but I will be at RTGP 3 in October. Smile

Good to hear that, Sweevo. We'll see you there!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

RB
Morning all, Andy said the B7 Q+A is 12:30 so who is up for a photo afterwards?
as then everybody will be in one place and can make our way to Gary and Andy prop and costume display.....

purplecleric
Sounds like a plan, RB...

clanger68
Sounds good to me also, the panel is due to finish at 1.15pm, so around 1.30 just before lunch should work?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.44 seconds
9,900,843 unique visits since 8th January 2014