Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Oz - Dr Who Planet of Giants
Gauda Cheese
Sunday the 8th of March.

Doctor Who: Planet of Giants, Dangerous Journey & Crisis (or Planet of Giants parts 1, 2 & 3)

8pm Australian Daylight Savings Time

9am UK time
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good morning Grin

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Tyce
Hi Folks.

trevor travis
Morning, I can just about reach the keyboard at this size Grin

Tyce
Huston we have a problem. Downton Abbey starts at 9pm. If we watch 3 episodes of Planet of the Giants, do I want the end of PotG or do I watch the start of Downton Abbey? :-(

trevor travis
Hi we are, brand new season, or was it?

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Interesting to watch William Russell and Jacqueline Hill adding extra touches to their characters' relationship in the background, like in this opening console room scene.

Yes, it's never really confirmed until those final photo snaps in "The Chase" is it, but always hinted at. I like it this subtle way of doing things.

trevor travis

Tyce wrote:

Huston we have a problem. Downton Abbey starts at 9pm. If we watch 3 episodes of Planet of the Giants, do I want the end of PotG or do I watch the start of Downton Abbey? :-(

Despite being a massive Doctor Who fan, I would say don't miss Downton!

What? No Tyce, don't watch that soapy rubbish Grin Grin

Come and join in the DW rewatch Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Interesting to watch William Russell and Jacqueline Hill adding extra touches to their characters' relationship in the background, like in this opening console room scene.

trevor travis

This was one of the original stories that Verity and the team wanted to make right from the start, but writing a suitable script and the production demands pushed it back by a year.

IMO this script still doesn't get it quite right, Louis Marks hadn't quite got the trick yet of writing Doctor Who (something that bamboozled many talented writers over the years).

Louis Marks got it gloriously right with Day Of The Daleks, the proto-B7 DW story Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Tyce wrote:

Despite being a massive Doctor Who fan, I would say don't miss Downton!

trevor travis
The irony is that they're back on present back Earth, but at a fraction of their usual size. Slightly cruel irony Grin

trevor travis
The set design is nice.

Tyce
Oooowh. Look at the cute little baby Tardis.

trevor travis
Blimey, Susan is smart and points out the truth to Ian!!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
This was one of the original stories that Verity and the team wanted to make right from the start, but writing a suitable script and the production demands pushed it back by a year.

trevor travis
Oh stop wailing girl!!

Only two more stories until we get the all-together more level headed Vicki Grin

trevor travis

The 'full size' plot adds little and takes away from more interesting scenario facing the main characters imo.

It would help if this part of the plot was stronger or more interesting.

It's very under-written.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The 'full size' plot adds little and takes away from more interesting scenario facing the main characters imo.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.50 seconds
9,129,512 unique visits since 8th January 2014