Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Series that's better than B7
Rainesz
JustBrad wrote:

Rainesz wrote:

Simply Media are re-releasing Star Maidens on DVD in April 2017: Click!

Damn! And why no US dvd release? What a major disappointment. Wink

This is why we bought a region free DVD player.

Right. I need to make this happen. Wink

Angry Angel
I really want enough people to get the DVD so we can do a rewatch!

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
BradPaula
Angry Angel wrote:

For what it's worth, we have it- never been out of its cellophane wrapper. I'd love to do a rewatch at some point.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Angry Angel
BradPaula wrote:

Angry Angel wrote:

For what it's worth, we have it- never been out of its cellophane wrapper. I'd love to do a rewatch at some point.

Go on, get it out of the wrapper - you have to watch it first to do a rewatch! I started off laughing at it, then got strangely fond of it, watched most of it in one go.

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
President Solvite
For every journey there needs to be a first step...

I suppose that is the purchase! Now move your other foot forward and adjust your balance accordingly : )

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
President Solvite
Rainesz wrote:

OMG! My sister's husband lent me this bonkers show (he has a library of old, great and ridiculous science fiction shows) because of Gareth Thomas, and I have to admit that I was actually entertained and puzzled at the same time. But I watched the entire series, testing my stamina.

Favorite moment: The little girl finding two alien men stealing fruit and proclaiming,"I'm going to tell my mother!"
The look of sheer terror on the mens' faces: "OH NO!" -- and they run for their lives.

Maybe it was Bayban the Butcher's sister?

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Scott
I've got it, have watched it, strangely enjoyed it and will happily re-watch it!

Angry

daro2096
I wish they would release The Water Margin unedited on DVD.

Doesn't beat B7 though, nothing does.

Travisina
daro2096 wrote:

We've got The Water Margin DVD box set (or rather, we used to have it until we lent it to the in-laws and didn't get it back!) - but is this an edited version? Water Margin DVDs.
I love it - it's very much B7 set in Ancient China Smile

Great theme tune, too - Water Margin opening & closing credits
Watching that just now spotted another B7 connection - David Collings is one of the voices!
Edited by Travisina on 14 April 2017 21:51:48
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

daro2096
Travisina wrote:

daro2096 wrote:

We've got The Water Margin DVD box set (or rather, we used to have it until we lent it to the in-laws and didn't get it back!) - but is this an edited version? Water Margin DVDs.
I love it - it's very much B7 set in Ancient China Smile

Great theme tune, too - Water Margin opening & closing credits
Watching that just now spotted another B7 connection - David Collings is one of the voices!

I had the VHS tapes back in the 90s. Yes, they are edited. Fab Films used the BBC edited tapes for an earlier broadcast(6pm or so). Bravo, the satellite TV station broadcasted the unedited versions in the early 90s. It was only a few seconds in a couple of episodes that I noticed, the scene of Lin Chang's wife's death scene is cut by a few seconds, Lin Chang being sick in one episode, the bit where he recovers in a temple was missing from the release. I don't know if the DVD's are unedited though as I only had the VHS tapes but the DVDs had or have the same cover design.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.37 seconds
9,135,636 unique visits since 8th January 2014