Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - D9 Sand
Panna
I think Soolin is right, they are cursed, pity they didn't explore that further.
20 15
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

Did Don Keller dump Servalan, or is she just mad he died on her?
20 14

She mentions he dumped her. They were very young at the time.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Hugbot
This probability square looks like some stupid management toy ... is this based on a real device of that time?

JustBrad
Tarrant!!! Get hold of yourself, man!

She had your brother killed. She killed Dayna's father, she....

Oh, for crying out loud. 2017

meegat39
I love the way they tied in the stuff about the girl next door with the actual fact that Steven Pacey was living next door to Jacqueline, or was that a coincidence?
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

JustBrad
Hugbot wrote:

This probability square looks like some stupid management toy ... is this based on a real device of that time?

He just didn't want to admit he'd been caught playing Connect 4. 2018

trevor travis
So what would happen if you wanted to play sandcastles on Virn? Grin

BradPaula
meegat39 wrote:

I love the way they tied in the stuff about the girl next door with the actual fact that Steven Pacey was living next door to Jacqueline, or was that a coincidence?

I seem to remember both actors living next door in one of those barge boats. I think Tannith Lee overheard that and put it into the story.

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

Tanith Lee wrote script knowing that Jackie and Steven lived on the same street.

Hugbot
meegat39 wrote:

As Tanith Lee and Jacqueline Pearce were close friends, it coould well have been a deliberate allusion. (But wasn't it Steven's brother next door?)

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

No coincidence - it was the conversation JP and Steven had about her being the girl next door. She told Tanith Lee, who wrote it into the script!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Panna
Sometimes I think Vila (not Avon) was the one who really loved Cally deeply.
20 20
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

meegat39
BradPaula wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

I seem to remember both actors living next door in one of those barge boats. I think Tannith Lee overheard that and put it into the story.

Yes I thought it was something like that.
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

trevor travis
Jackie is just superb in this....

trevor travis
Hugbot wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

As Tanith Lee and Jacqueline Pearce were close friends, it coould well have been a deliberate allusion. (But wasn't it Steven's brother next door?)

Actually Hugbot, I think they may be it.

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

Sometimes I think Vila (not Avon) was the one who really loved Cally deeply.
20 20

I don't know about Vila being in love with Cally, but I think he really cared for her and missed her deeply when she died.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

So what would happen if you wanted to play sandcastles on Virn? Grin

Wouldn't end well, I assure you!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula
Servalan's tears are pure acid. That accounts for the sand smoking.

trevor travis
Avon and his harem on the Libby Grin Grin

JustBrad
Since you're awake...

What did we miss?

Never mind, I don't want to know.

TARRANT!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.48 seconds
9,123,057 unique visits since 8th January 2014