Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Thunderbirds
Spaceship Dispatcher
As I say, this is the show as speculative science fiction as much as an action adventure in this episode.

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Tintin is given a really important narrative role again, making lunch, but at least she does then become Brains' lab assistant!

Yeah, where is she the rest of the time. Making the boy's beds?

Alan's anyway. Grin

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Trust the British brand of dog food to be made with something dangerous and have caused an ecological disaster.

Spaceship Dispatcher
And we're treated to a second round of launches!

BradPaula

Trust the British brand of dog food to be made with something dangerous and have caused an ecological disaster.

GrinGrinPfft
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I wonder if this actually was a leftover Stingray episode Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Even the weather's deteriorating... Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Interesting how far we go in this episode before getting into a rescue scenario.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Nuclear powered ships never really happened either.

BradPaula
I have faith in the Tracy boys to save the day! LOL

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I have faith in the Tracy boys to save the day! LOL

Perfect heroes.

Spaceship Dispatcher
This episode is noted within Anderson fandom as one of the few times that John goes on a rescue mission.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Oh no! They're right in the stew now! Well, the dog food anyway.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Thunderbird 2 hovering above Ocean Pioneer II was always one of my favourite model shots as a young fan.

BradPaula

Oh no! They're right in the stew now! Well, the dog food anyway.

LOL

Spaceship Dispatcher
How do you tow a ship with an aeroplane? ! That's why John doesn't go on many missions. Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Great episode! Thanks for sharing, Paula Grin

BradPaula
Disaster averted again by the good old Tracy boys!

BradPaula
Always fun. Thanks SD. 'Night.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.50 seconds
9,128,630 unique visits since 8th January 2014