Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 918
· Newest Rebel: CarolinaJones

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Death-Watch
Rodney
What a remarkable episode this is. It seems to offer a fore-echo of reality TV, snuff movies and The Hunger Games. I find it quite a haunting episode and Pacey's best performance in the series.
Vila: Where are all the good guys?
Blake: You could be looking at them.
Avon: What a depressing thought!

clareblues1
Rodney wrote:

What a remarkable episode this is. It seems to offer a fore-echo of reality TV, snuff movies and The Hunger Games. I find it quite a haunting episode and Pacey's best performance in the series.

Well you'll get no argument from me in that analysisSmile

It's a fantastic story and Steven is at his best.
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

President Solvite
Yes Deathwatch is a superb episode..

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
briggsy1
Death-watch has echoes of Star Trek episode "A Taste of Armageddon" where a war between neighbouring planets is played out by computer. This would be amongst my top 10 B7 episodes - intelligent, well written SF with lots of great dialogue.

sweevo
Apparently, Death Watch was one of the main inspirations behind the Unreal Tournament video game series.

Panna
Rodney wrote:

I think it is a remarkable episode and way better than Hunger Games. I think that's because I was invested in Tarrant's character by then. I don't cry often when watching sad stuff, but that story always makes me feel like I lost my brother too.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.26 seconds
9,486,167 unique visits since 8th January 2014