Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
What are you watching?
Anniew
Travisina wrote:

littlesue wrote:

I have just come accross the most unusual Vid ever...My Little Pony meets Blakes 7!
Just google My Little Pony Blakes 7 and you should find it on Youtube.


Or click HERE!
That is seriously weird... best watched with glass of soma to hand! (Or after consuming a few in advance)

Well that has made my evening. I will never look at my heroes in the same way. I thought the angsty Avon pony was particularly apt!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.
 
Spaceship Dispatcher
Having finished Press Gang, I'm now watching the documentary series Michael Wood: In Search of the Dark Ages
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site
 
Gauda Cheese
I am watching the latest Better Call Saul
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...
 
Gauda Cheese
Panna wrote:

I just watched an old episode of The Outer Limits called Nightmare. The aliens' voices sound a bit like Daleks and their weapons look a lot like Liberator hand guns. They are more like the extra long pain rods used by the system when they zapped Blake.
It's a very creepy episode, I recommend it. Smile


I got the whole Outer Limits boxset for cheap and its some really fun stuff.
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...
 
meegat39
Gauda Cheese wrote:

I am watching the latest Better Call Saul


I just started watching this. And it's good! Also Arrow, which is fairly good.
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."
 
Gauda Cheese
meegat39 wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:

I am watching the latest Better Call Saul


I just started watching this. And it's good! Also Arrow, which is fairly good.


Yay! I love Arrow and I think the weakest set of episodes is the first 11 of season one, then it gets a lot better. Also John Barrowman is in it!

Every time the name McGill is mentioned in Saul I think of Man In A Suitcase.
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...
 
rojkerr1
Panna, Demon with a glass hand stars Robert culp, Harlan Ellison script, man pursued by aliens, he has a robot hand with missing fingers he needs to reclaim to know the full situation, filmed mainly in the old building used for Blade runner, Ellison extraordinary writer, also did Soldier, the Terminator franchise paid him a large out of court settlement for ripping off the central idea. Ellison wrote the best star trek story, if he hated a script adaptation, he used the name Cordwainer Bird on it
 
Klenotka
Gauda Cheese wrote:

Yay! I love Arrow and I think the weakest set of episodes is the first 11 of season one, then it gets a lot better. Also John Barrowman is in it!

Every time the name McGill is mentioned in Saul I think of Man In A Suitcase.


I sort of gave up on Arrow in the middle of this season, not sure why. I think it annoys a bit, how he keeps doubting himself after he spends half-season trying to find himself Grin
I will probably just wait til the end of the season but I have to say, John Barrowman is currently the best part in it. I used to dislike Laurel but she got better this season (but she still walks funny Grin ). But hey, "Diggle" will come here in June for a convention so I am definitely be there Smile

Better call Saul turned into something unexpected. I wasnīt sure about the spin-off, especially about Saul but it is great. I am really surprised how great Bob Odenkirk is.
Edited by Klenotka on 12 March 2015 23:14:44
Donīt be Lasagne
 
BradPaula
Watched Hercules with Dwayne Johnson last evening. It was a good drama full of special effects but the supporting actors- John Hurt, Ian McShane and Rufus Sewell stole the show!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
Panna
rojkerr1 wrote:

Panna, Demon with a glass hand stars Robert culp, Harlan Ellison script, man pursued by aliens, he has a robot hand with missing fingers he needs to reclaim to know the full situation, filmed mainly in the old building used for Blade runner, Ellison extraordinary writer, also did Soldier, the Terminator franchise paid him a large out of court settlement for ripping off the central idea. Ellison wrote the best star trek story, if he hated a script adaptation, he used the name Cordwainer Bird on it

Thanks, I'll have to record that one when it airs on late nite tv.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"
 
Panna
I'm watching The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"
 
meegat39
Klenotka wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:

Yay! I love Arrow and I think the weakest set of episodes is the first 11 of season one, then it gets a lot better. Also John Barrowman is in it!

Every time the name McGill is mentioned in Saul I think of Man In A Suitcase.


I sort of gave up on Arrow in the middle of this season, not sure why. I think it annoys a bit, how he keeps doubting himself after he spends half-season trying to find himself Grin
I will probably just wait til the end of the rseason but I have to say, John Barrowman is currently the best part in it. I used to dislike Laurel but she got better this season (but she still walks funny Grin ). But hey, "Diggle" will come here in June for a convention so I am definitely be there Smile

Better call Saul turned into something unexpected. I wasnīt sure about the spin-off, especially about Saul but it is great. I am really surprised how great Bob Odenkirk is.


I really like the actor that plays Diggle, he was in Dexter too as Anton! Would love to meet him...
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."
 
mrsbookmark
BradPaula wrote:

Watched Hercules with Dwayne Johnson last evening. It was a good drama full of special effects but the supporting actors- John Hurt, Ian McShane and Rufus Sewell stole the show!


Ha ha ha! I just watched that yesterday.
 
mrsbookmark
I've just started Season 2 of Orphan Black.
 
Klenotka
Romancing the Stone. One of the movies that came to our cinemas right after the 1989. I always feel nostalgic because along with Back to the Future and Ghostbusters (2), this was one of the very first movies I saw in the cinema.
I love it....I think they really canīt make movies like this anymore...it is that sort of silly adventure, with cheesy bad guys, treasure hunt, two different people who fall in love - an adventurer and a lady from the town....a reference to African Queen and all these similar stories.
I also noticed that Zemeckisī not only used a very similar opening titles as in Back to the Future, but even Alan Silvestriīs score has hints of the famous Back to the future score Grin
Zemeckis is one of my favourite directors so I hope he will be able to make some decent movie again. I miss silly adventures Smile
Edited by Klenotka on 13 March 2015 23:54:19
Donīt be Lasagne
 
rojkerr1
Woman of Straw, Sean Connery
 
Ellen York
Klenotka wrote:

Romancing the Stone. One of the movies that came to our cinemas right after the 1989. I always feel nostalgic because along with Back to the Future and Ghostbusters (2), this was one of the very first movies I saw in the cinema.
I love it....I think they really canīt make movies like this anymore...it is that sort of silly adventure, with cheesy bad guys, treasure hunt, two different people who fall in love - an adventurer and a lady from the town....a reference to African Queen and all these similar stories.


I saw Romancing the Stone when I was a kid, haven't watched it in years. I also have a soft spot for '80s silly adventure movies. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure is a favorite of mine. It is the first movie I saw in the theater without my parents. At that time I was just old enough to meet friends at the mall and go to the movie without a parent.
 
JustBrad
Klenotka wrote:

Romancing the Stone.


Very well done. A favorite of mine. A very quotable movie. I think my favorite exchange comes in the smuggler village.

Write us out ot this one, Jane Wilder
Jane Wilder? THE Jane Wilder?

Have you seen the sequel Jewel of the Nile?

Not quite as good, but worth a look.
 
littlesue
Just watched the first episode of The Legend of Robin Hood (1975), the DVDs which turned up yesterday.
Apart from Blake's Uncle Ushton turning up as Maid Marion's Uncle, the big tall guy from Cygnus Alpha is in it...and of course Mr D is the star turn as the Evil, nasty Sheriff of Nottingham...one wonders if Mr Nation wandered past the Recording Studio back in 1975 and saw Mr D in action!
There is one scene, between Mr D and the late David Ryall, as the Abbot of Grantham. One wonders just how the rehearsal went, because the look of David's face as Mr D suddenly turns on him and grabs him by the front of his tunic is one of utter surprise mixed with terror!!! and then he is further threatened by Mr D with a dagger up against his throat. I get the impression that dear David was not expecting such a reaction.
Now looking forward to the episode with the hot tub scene...
...and Mr D looks gorgeous with the beard and the costumes, some have leather.....but not black, yet!!!
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
BradPaula
@Sue: I remember the hot tub scene. Enjoy!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.49 seconds
9,118,347 unique visits since 8th January 2014