Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 14

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,301
· Newest Rebel: StuDon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [45 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [30 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [15 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [30 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [34 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
13% [26 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 206
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
JustBrad
Farscape. Seems a bit familiar...

(half the galaxy) laugh at us - for our simple inability to capture a handful of escaped prisoners whose exploits are becoming legendary. - Commandant Mele-on Grayza.

This is Grayza

i.pinimg.com/236x/9f/fe/7e/9ffe7eab3ac2014be948ffe9c0109876.jpg
Men of Harlech cease your dreaming, can't you see their street signs gleaming...

BradPaula
"Run Silent Run Deep" (1958) starring Clark Gable and Burt Lancaster.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
"The Oklahoma Kid" (1939) Starring James Cagney and Humphrey Bogart as cowboys! Love Humphrey's character's name- Whip McCord!

BradPaula
"Peter Pan" (1960) starring Mary Martin and Cyril Ritchard. Haven't seen it in decades and loved it all over again.

BradPaula
"Monster at the Ocean's Floor" (1954) The first film by Roger Corman and the hour and ten minute film was all the best of 50's scholck. The monster was a giant octopus with one red eye and glowing tentacles. And it was shot out of focus so we would not inadvertently laugh because the monster was so bad. Love those films.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Currently working our way through the impressive assortment of extras on the Doctor Who s8 Blu-ray box set

sweevo
I Love You, Stupid - a supposed romcom from Spain and one of the worst films I've ever had the displeasure of viewing. God, Netflix has so much crap.

BradPaula
Gamera and the Attack of Legion (1996). Yet another reworking of the Gamera franchise. Not bad.

sweevo
Blue Collar, a 1978 crime drama showcasing how labour unions can be just as powerful as corporations and mobsters.

One Spare Part
Just watching Z'Ha'Dum, last ep of Babylon 5 S3, in preparation to starting S4.
Gripping isn't a big enough word.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

BradPaula
Mr. Roberts (1955) starring James Cagney, Henry Fonda, William Powell and Jack Lemmon. Brilliant.

sweevo
Leviathan, a 1989 sci-fi/horror thriller starring Peter Weller, Amanda Pays, the late great Richard Crenna, and Ernie Hudson - I can best describe it as The Thing meets The Abyss, with a touch of Alien.

BradPaula
"The King" (2019) NetFlix Original. The rise from raucous prince to Agincourt winning King, Henry V is highlighted.

One Spare Part
From the sublime to the possibly ridiculous...Avengers Earth's mightiest Heroes animated series. Where did all those baddies come from?

One Spare Part
One Spare Part wrote:

Just watching Z'Ha'Dum, last ep of Babylon 5 S3, in preparation to starting S4.
Gripping isn't a big enough word.

OK. Just watched series 4 episode 6 Into the Fire. In which the alliance of worlds fight together against the Shadows and the Vorlons. Sheridan and co defeat them both and they and the other remaining Old Ones go "beyond the rim"...
Why didn't the series end here? With the younger races facing a new future with hope...

BradPaula
Watched "God Raiga vs King Ohga" (2019) A rip-off of the Godzilla films seemingly made by either sutdents as a satire or on the very cheap and badly filmed. It was pretty much entirely shot at night and the special effects, after you count the puppet monsters were super-imposed lightening strikes, volcanoes erupting, fire, burning embers and orange swirley things in space. And they kept using them and using them... still, a good laugh, if indeed, it was suppsed to be funny.

sweevo
William Petersen double-bill with 1985's To Live and Die in LA directed by William Friedkin (with Wang Chung providing the soundtrack) and 1986's Manhunter directed by Michael Mann. Not sure which I like more out of the two.

Lee Bagnall
JustBrad wrote:

Farscape. Seems a bit familiar...

(half the galaxy) laugh at us - for our simple inability to capture a handful of escaped prisoners whose exploits are becoming legendary. - Commandant Mele-on Grayza.

This is Grayza

i.pinimg.com/236x/9f/fe/7e/9ffe7eab3ac2014be948ffe9c0109876.jpg

Not surprising. The actress - I forget her name - is a BIG Blake's 7 fan and based her performance on that of Jacqueline Pearce.

If anyone says that we need an updated or rebooted Blake's 7, I point them to Farscape, because that's as good as a reboot/reimagining could be.
"Seldon, Janov. Space Commander. Alpha 14922. Name, rank and serial number. That's all you're getting!"

Lee Bagnall
Just watched my favourite Daniel Craig Bond film, Quantum of Solace. Many say it's weak, but for my money, it's more than good enough. There's a good On Her Majesty's Secret Service vibe about it.
"Seldon, Janov. Space Commander. Alpha 14922. Name, rank and serial number. That's all you're getting!"

BradPaula
"Fire Maidens from Space" (1956) What can I say, a rocket shiop lands on the 12th moon of Jupiter and i lounging around t is inhabited with the last remnants of Atlantis. There was virtually no script so the actors made due lighting cigarettes and the director taking very long shots of glamour girls walking in hallways and climbing stairs. A real turkey! But fun.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.84 seconds
35,914,734 unique visits since 8th January 2014