Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,244
· Newest Rebel: paulboy

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [41 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [27 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [23 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 188
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
BradPaula
Billy Rose's "Jumbo" (1962) with Jimmy Durante, Doris Day and Martha Ray.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

JustBrad
BradPaula wrote:

And Jumbo....
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

One Spare Part
JustBrad wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

And Jumbo....

And Stephen Boyd!
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

One Spare Part
BradPaula wrote:

Hammer Films, 'The Devil Rides Out' with Christopher Lee and Charles Grey. Not bad.Christipher Lee as the good guy, who'd have thunk!

I love The Devil Rides Out. Comfort viewing. Love the scene where de Richlieu does the 'Raphael before me' etc bit. You'd want him around if you got into occult difficulties!

One Spare Part
Or was it 'Gabriel before me, Raphael behind me'?

BradPaula
One Spare Part wrote:

Yeah, that was a good bit. Love Christopher Lee.

Travisina
One Spare Part wrote:

Isn't that a Kate Bush song???
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

sweevo
Bill Murray marathon to celebrate his 70th birthday - Meatballs, Stripes, Caddyshack, Ghostbusters 1 and 2, The Razor's Edge, Groundhog Day, What About Bob?, Rushmore and Lost in Translation are on the list, finishing up with Broken Flowers. Smile

Spaceship Dispatcher
Blake's 7 Grin

Rewatching the entire show. Finished Albert and Barney, starting Colin tonight and hope to finish Derek by the end of the week!

One Spare Part
Travisina wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

Isn't that a Kate Bush song???

She picked up a lot of ideas from films.

Travisina
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Blake's 7 Grin

Rewatching the entire show. Finished Albert and Barney, starting Colin tonight and hope to finish Derek by the end of the week!

Hey, Spaceship Dispatcher! How are you doing? (Apart from admirably doing a full B7 rewatch Grin )
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

briggsy1
I've got out of the habit of doing rewatches since Ian and Eric ended their B7 In Character podcasts on Neozaz (they still do occasional specials). Also since Paul Darrow's death I don't enjoy them quite as much as I did.

sweevo
I'm with you there, briggsy.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Travisina wrote:

Blake's 7 Grin

Hey, Spaceship Dispatcher! How are you doing? (Apart from admirably doing a full B7 rewatch Grin )

I'm doing fine, thank you! All the usual things... playing trains, writing fanfic, wearing out my DVD and CD players, arguing with TT and Lenka about Doctor Who... Grin
Hope you're well too? I'm reading Blake's Legacy for the first time, having saved it for the rewatch. Everyone did a good job.

trevor travis

Travisina wrote:

Blake's 7 Grin

I'm doing fine, thank you! All the usual things... playing trains, writing fanfic, wearing out my DVD and CD players, arguing with TT and Lenka about Doctor Who... Grin
Hope you're well too? I'm reading Blake's Legacy for the first time, having saved it for the rewatch. Everyone did a good job.

I think 'discussing' with TT and Lenka about Doctor Who was the word you were after Grin Grin

Klenotka
trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Blake's 7 Grin

I think 'discussing' with TT and Lenka about Doctor Who was the word you were after Grin Grin

I donīt know, "arguing" sounds about right.... Grin
Donīt be Lasagne

BradPaula
Hammer Films 'Prehistoric Women' a total waste of time.

rojkerr1
Quatermass and the pit bbc

BradPaula
Watched Scars of Dracula, Hammer films 1970 last night. It's not the best of the bunch but it did have Dennis Waterman as the young lead, Patrick Troughton as Dracula's servant, and a cameo from Bob Todd, late of the Benny Hill Show as the burghermeister.

One Spare Part
BradPaula wrote:

Watched Scars of Dracula, Hammer films 1970 last night. It's not the best of the bunch but it did have Dennis Waterman as the young lead, Patrick Troughton as Dracula's servant, and a cameo from Bob Todd, late of the Benny Hill Show as the burghermeister.

There are definitely worse Hammer films than this one. I like it because of Dennis Waterman. He made a lot of scare films around that time. Still, you can't beat the 1st Dracula film of Hammer's: the physical presence of Lee; those eyes!; Cushing running the length of a long table to rip the curtains down...
I'm liking your Hammerwatch, Paula, it is reminding me of Friday nights when I was a kid. We were allowed to stay up late to watch "The Friday Night Fantastic": basically a weekly dose of Hammer horror which culminated in a mad rush by me and my brothers to NOT be the last one downstairs as that person had to....switch the lights off...Shock

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.81 seconds
28,912,007 unique visits since 8th January 2014