Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,243
· Newest Rebel: Dan Hadley

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [40 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [27 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [23 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 187
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
One Spare Part
You may be years later, M'Virn, but I am later than you. Will take a look to see what I had no idea I was missing.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

BradPaula
Jumanji: The next Level. Very good film. Lots of laughs.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

themightytharg
The Librarians On Pick Rewatch Of Years & Years And Fort Salem On To Be Watched List

BradPaula
Hammer Films (1967) The Viking Queen. A real mish-mash of history, Romans, Icici, Druids and for some reason, the Icini queen being called a Viking! But it did feature Andrew Kier and Patrick Troughton.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

JustBrad
BradPaula wrote:

Hammer Films (1967) The Viking Queen. A real mish-mash of history, Romans, Icici, Druids and for some reason, the Icini queen being called a Viking! But it did feature Andrew Kier and Patrick Troughton.

There were no Vikings in The Viking Queen.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

One Spare Part
JustBrad wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

We should sue them under the trades description act!

JustBrad
One Spare Part wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

We should sue them under the trades description act!

The movie needs a standard disclaimer: This movie is fiction. Any resemblance to actual Vikings, Druids, Romans, or Second Century Britain is purely coincidental.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

One Spare Part
Watching The Forbidden Planet - they have reversed the polarity! Everybody's at it!

rojkerr1
my poor krell...one of my top 5 films....robby...

rojkerr1
jeremy brett sherlock holmes, quite brilliant, Devils foot, wow!

Travisina
rojkerr1 wrote:

jeremy brett sherlock holmes, quite brilliant, Devils foot, wow!

That's a superb ep!
I was so lucky to work on an ep of Sherlock while I was at Granada (The Problem of Thor Bridge) - it was one of the nicest times I had as assistant editor.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

sweevo
Sean Connery marathon to celebrate his 90th birthday - his best 007 film for me is From Russia With Love - other films in my selection include a first-time viewing of Zardoz, followed by Robin & Marian, Highlander, The Untouchables, The Name of the Rose, The Rock and finishing up with the overlooked crime drama Just Cause.

Gauda Cheese
Watched both Suspiria movies recently. I think the remake is much better.

Wife and I are working through Davison's Who run and we're up to Terminus. I completely forgot Jarvik was in it!

One Spare Part
sweevo wrote:

Sean Connery marathon to celebrate his 90th birthday - his best 007 film for me is From Russia With Love - other films in my selection include a first-time viewing of Zardoz, followed by Robin & Marian, Highlander, The Untouchables, The Name of the Rose, The Rock and finishing up with the overlooked crime drama Just Cause.

Be interesting to see what you make of Zardoz.

sweevo
Zardoz was... interesting, to say the least. What the hell did I watch!?

One Spare Part
sweevo wrote:

Zardoz was... interesting, to say the least. What the hell did I watch!?

I am not sure it was well received at the time. I like to watch it because I see different things in it every time. And it is very unlike anything else that was around at the time. Still is unlike anything else. A real oddity or maybe eccentric is a better word.

rojkerr1
Dr Who Face of Evil is basically Zardoz

sweevo
Rewatching a childhood classic (I just realised I turn 32 in just under a month and I'm starting to feel old) - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the 1990 live-action adaptation (as well as a few episodes of the classic 1980s cartoon). Cowabunga! Smile

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
sweevo wrote:

Rewatching a childhood classic (I just realised I turn 32 in just under a month and I'm starting to feel old) - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the 1990 live-action adaptation (as well as a few episodes of the classic 1980s cartoon). Cowabunga! Smile

Have you watched "The Toys That Made Us" on Netflix?

They had a TMNT episode.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

sweevo
I have now. Smile

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.67 seconds
28,774,492 unique visits since 8th January 2014