Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,236
· Newest Rebel: amp19777

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [39 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [27 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [23 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 186
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
BradPaula
Watched "Rasputin, the Mad Monk" aHammer film starring Christopher Lee. Also starring as the female leads were again, Barbara Shelly (Dr. Plaxton) and Suzan Farmer (Meegat).
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
BradPaula wrote:

Watched "Rasputin, the Mad Monk" a Hammer film starring Christopher Lee. Also starring as the female leads were again, Barbara Shelly (Dr. Plaxton) and Suzan Farmer (Meegat).

One Spare Part
Hammer films are great entertainment. They veer into the daft sometimes but they usually tell a cracking story at breakneck speed. And the cast of actors Hammer used was brilliant.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

briggsy1
Just rewatched Towering Inferno on ITV4. At three hours long it was almost as draining to watch as it must have been to be trapped at the top of the skyscraper. Steve McQueen saved the day though.

One Spare Part
briggsy1 wrote:

Just rewatched Towering Inferno on ITV4. At three hours long it was almost as draining to watch as it must have been to be trapped at the top of the skyscraper. Steve McQueen saved the day though.

With a little help from Paul Newman.

briggsy1
Yes, they both get top billing. In fact, it's an all star film with a cast that includes William Holden, Faye Dunaway, Fred Astaire, Richard Chamberlain, Robert Vaughn and Robert Wagner amongst others.

littlesue
Sir Francis Drake was on earlier this morning on Talking Pictures; 9am instead of its usual 9.30 slot...so I'm glad I've got it recorded. It had a very young Michael Anderson in it who had a very nice sing song, had a punch up with the baddies and helped Michael Crawford lock one in a chest! Then we had another rip roaring sword fight...go Terrence Morgan!!! but then there was some lovely footage of the replica Golden Hind sailing along the coast and then into port. It's such a shame that that replica caught fire back in the 70's.
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

rojkerr1
my fave six million dollar man, Day of the Robot, and bionic woman the vega influence

BradPaula
Hammer Films, The Reptile, starring Jacqueline Pearce.

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

my fave six million dollar man, Day of the Robot, and bionic woman the vega influence

Does it stand up to the passage of time? I mean, the opening sequence is classic, every kid spoke the words of introduction from memory. We have the technology is still being used now.

sweevo
Kiki's Delivery Service, which I personally prefer slightly over My Neighbour Totoro (partially because it actually has a plot instead of a series of loosely connected events).

BradPaula
Watched Quatermas Conclusion from 1979- the only Quatermas other than Quatermas and the Pit we could get our hands on in the USA. It starred Sir John Mills and had a veritable B7 cornucopia of guest actors. Brian Croucher, Bruce Purchase, Kevin Stoney and Larry Noble. It was ok. Sort of like an Earth-bound Doctor Who.

sweevo
Miami Connection... *sigh* Why did I agree to watch this? You can view it here if you really feel like torturing yourself with B-movie pupú: https://www.youtu...zM6Ztb4u_s

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Dear Sweet Plot Hole Gods
RoS

THanks
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
One Spare Part wrote:

Hammer films are great entertainment. They veer into the daft sometimes but they usually tell a cracking story at breakneck speed. And the cast of actors Hammer used was brilliant.

I once scared the living sheet out of my mother following the Friday Night Hammer Horror Movie by wearing my long white nighty and jumping out at her as she was bringing the last of the laundry from the washing line.

Sadly my Saturday morning was filled with rewashing the newly re-dirtied clothes.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Ok so Rise of Skywalker is basically a whole load of pair the spares and a tribute to Our Lady Carrie of the Fisher.

Klenotka
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D are in the final season and damn, it is so good that it is a shame the show is ending now. After the really bad season 6, I never thought I would be back enjoying it this much. And since Season 4, they are basically going a story arch which is amazing given how many gave up on the show in season 1.
Don´t be Lasagne

One Spare Part
Klenotka wrote:

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D are in the final season and damn, it is so good that it is a shame the show is ending now. After the really bad season 6, I never thought I would be back enjoying it this much. And since Season 4, they are basically going a story arch which is amazing given how many gave up on the show in season 1.

Holds hands up - I was one who jacked it in during season1. Still can't bring myself to watch it. Too boring whether it was deliberately being misleading or not. I don't mind being pointed in the wrong direction and then - powee - getting a big surprise twist but I am not being bored to death before it. It may have got better and I wish it would be possible to drop into it at that point but it should have started better. I could have put up with a bit of boredom later...

Travisina
SpaceX Dragonship return to Earth and splashdown -
Live now on YouTube! https://www.youtu...SJIQftoxeU
What a time to be alive Grin
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

BradPaula
Watched 'Greyhound' last night. A Tom Hanks written screenplay adapted from a book about the destroyers who protected the convoys from U-boots in the North Atlantic during World War II. I can't say enough about it. Well acted, realistic and fantastic CGI effects. It was also heart-warming to be reminded of the solid friendship the nations of America, Canada and Great Britain forged during that time. Hanks is a treasure. Loved it!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.66 seconds
28,270,004 unique visits since 8th January 2014