Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,209
· Newest Rebel: robbgenghis

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [25 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [26 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [20 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 176
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
sweevo
The Mercenary (released in the UK and Australia under the title A Professional Gun), Sergio Corbucci's last good (read: decent and played straight) Spaghetti Western before his descent into self-parody and predictability, featuring a score by Ennio Morricone.

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

pax, guys! Not Pex

Give us a break, RK. We've got a few months of baby evils to get out of our system. Join in if you like. As long as you're on my side.....
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Child Of Auron
One Spare Part wrote:

rojkerr1 wrote:

pax, guys! Not Pex

Give us a break, RK. We've got a few months of baby evils to get out of our system. Join in if you like. As long as you're on my side.....

I will continue to smile smugly that you feel you need back - up.

Anyway I have the prawn cocktail pringles to fire over any barricades AngryShockShockWink

One Spare Part
Just finished watching Star Trek IV. Great soundtrack even though some of the themes remind me of Ralph Bakshi's LOTR. Unsurprising since it is the same composer. Star Trek always had great music whether on the big screen or small. And I had actually forgotten that TNG takes its theme from the Motion Picture. I have got a terrible memory. Now...what was I saying?...

Child Of Auron
And back on topic

Half way through the first season of This Life. It is interesting to see Jack Davenport and Andrew Lincoln SO young. I watched this on original transmission when I was at university. Anna is still my favourite but I had forgotten just how annoying Egg was.

Child Of Auron
One Spare Part wrote:

Just finished watching Star Trek IV. Great soundtrack even though some of the themes remind me of Ralph Bakshi's LOTR. Unsurprising since it is the same composer. Star Trek always had great music whether on the big screen or small. And I had actually forgotten that TNG takes its theme from the Motion Picture. I have got a terrible memory. Now...what was I saying?...

I do like the Trek movies (those before JJ Abrams got his mits on them). Serious question as I haven't seen The Voyage Home in years but has that dated because it was the only Trek movie to be set in "our" time?

One Spare Part
Child Of Auron wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

rojkerr1 wrote:

pax, guys! Not Pex

Anyway I have the prawn cocktail pringles to fire over any barricades AngryShockShockWink

Grrr arrggh! It's the comfy chair for you, c of a!

littlesue
Child Of Auron wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

rojkerr1 wrote:

pax, guys! Not Pex

Hands off my Prawn Cocktail Pringles Grin
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

BradPaula
Hammer's Taste the Blood of Dracula, with Christopher Lee, and Roy Kinnear.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

rojkerr1
Goldfish memory sparepart, I always on yr side hazel, you need it! Love the Trek music, V has a wonderful sndtrak too. Paula I love those Hammer films Taste is a super film lovely sndtrak, just got a belgian poster for Drac Risen from the grave...

sweevo
Clint Eastwood marathon, to celebrate his 90th birthday today - the Dollars trilogy, Hang 'em High, Dirty Harry and Unforgiven will be on my watch list today. Smile

One Spare Part
I have just finished watching StarTrek VI The Undiscovered Country. Great way for the old crew to step out. Next is Generations and time for me to use a king size hankie when a certain favourite captain of mine goes where everyone goes in the end.

sweevo
I always found Star Trek: Generations a wasted premise - Kirk and Picard working together should have been awesome, but instead they only meet in the last quarter of the story. Instead, too much time is wasted (in my opinion) showing Data coping with emotions and humour (which was already semi-established in the TV series), although we do get a great gag near the film's climax involving Data's appropriate usage of a very popular curse word, so there's that at least.

Travisina
Watching live (on and off all day) Space X Dragon arriving at and docking with the ISS. Awesome!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

rojkerr1
oh my, hazel...loved generations, though having his other death as an extra on the dvd was a bit much, I did a story about it, How the heroes die, Spock feel his death and comes to the grave, gets some remnant of his spirit

One Spare Part
I'm not looking forward to it for that reason. Thank you for his dying words, that's primed my bottom lip for wobbling. However, on the upside, Spot survives! See, I do remember some things. It's a miracle! Not seen these next gen films for a while so I will be reassessing them.

Child Of Auron
One Spare Part wrote:

I'm not looking forward to it for that reason. Thank you for his dying words, that's primed my bottom lip for wobbling. However, on the upside, Spot survives! See, I do remember some things. It's a miracle! Not seen these next gen films for a while so I will be reassessing them.

I look forward to your assessment of the Next Gen films. I much prefer the tv ST-TNG over Star Trek - TOS but I find their films much better than the TNG films

Child Of Auron
Finished the first series of This Life. Still very enjoyable but it is rather dated now. 24 years ago - I do feel old as I remember watching it at Uni.

I have now gone back to the other side of the alphabet and started the letter C.

Carry On films.

So far I was watched Sergeant, Nurse & Teacher. These early ones are more gentle and less lewd than the later offerings but the innuendo is increasing in each film. I am not going to watch them all in one go but split into three lots of ten, though that could be a struggle

rojkerr1
I love Screaming (sic) !

sweevo
The Equalizer (the original TV show, not the movie with Denzel Washington) to mark what would have been Edward Woodward's 90th birthday today and featuring an awesome score by Stewart Copeland. Smile

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.63 seconds
26,770,170 unique visits since 8th January 2014