Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,209
· Newest Rebel: robbgenghis

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [25 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [26 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [20 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 176
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

incredible shrinking man

Omg that is so brilliant! And the book is even more brilliant!
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

littlesue
One Spare Part wrote:

rojkerr1 wrote:

incredible shrinking man

Omg that is so brilliant! And the book is even more brilliant!

The footage of the fight with THAT spider scared the hell out of me!
Mind you, after watching THEM! (another brilliant 50s movie) I was always mindful about pouring hot soapy water over an outside ants' nest...just in case their big cousins came a caling!!!!!
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

rojkerr1
love Them! Have you seen the Saint -House on Dragons Rock. My fave episode!

One Spare Part
Them! Always loved that film except I still think it is a shame that the cop gets it right near the end. Of the film, that is.

BradPaula
Finished with Joe 90 and now am on to Dick Spanner Private Eye, all from the mind of Gerry Anderson.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

rojkerr1
another dumb move!!! love spanner

sweevo
Barton Fink, a Coen brothers dark comedy/drama starring John Turturro as a struggling writer and John Goodman as a friendly neighbour with a dark side, and I only have this to say: I'll show you the life of the mind!

JustBrad
The Seven Deadly Sins. Anime, which I don't usually get into, but this has grown on me, especially the opening theme song.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

One Spare Part
Finally started my Star Trek films rewatch after being sidetracked (surprise,surprise). Watched the motion picture this morning and am about to start wrath of khan. I know there's this odd films bad, even films good thing but for me it's Star Trek! There's something to enjoy in every film. And also for me, if I hadn't seen TOS I would never have gotten into B7. Yes, I watched Dr Who and loved that but B7 stands shoulder to shoulder with TOS. And has a better final series.

rojkerr1
i love the original series, you rite sparepart -going thru the movies too, like the alarms and stentorian malfunction malfunction voice, that terrible transporter accident. Khan is best tho, but i like them all, Sybok is a great character and Generations is super too

sweevo
Inspector Montalbano - despite the heavy Sicilian dialect, it's still fairly easy to understand if you speak Italian. Smile

rojkerr1
love Barton Fink, I'm a writer you animals...! And when he goes back home to the hotel when its on fire!

Child Of Auron
Finished S7 of Buffy today. As a whole I love the whole series it certainly had it's share of good and bad moments but it certainly got you invested in the characters as they matured and developed.

As for season 7 - not one of my faves (sorry OSP) but I felt it seemed written on the hoof. I didn't feel any tension from The First - it had no corporeal form, it just talked to a few of the characters from time to time and invariably seemed to be an extra vehicle for SMG. The Potentials were annoying - too many of them and took took much screen time away from the regulars with whom we had known for years. And as for Kennedy - why couldn't Tara's ghost come back and off her? Grin

There were good parts though - Dawn had matured, Anya was great, Andrew grew on me and Faith was back (YAY!). Not many stand out episodes though but some good scenes in many of them (Poor Xander).

If I was to rate the Buffy Seasons it would probably go like this....

Though 3 and 4 could be interchangeable depending on my mood.

So Torchwood has finished as has Buffy so either end of my alphabet is something new. First up letter T and 90s hit cult drama This Life

Child Of Auron
One Spare Part wrote:

S6 is fantastic. Again, the decisions made and the reverbs from them. And Spike!.....yum.....anyway I love the musical epic which you didn't mention!

Spike yum???!!! I don't think there was actually any guy in BTVS that I would have said was yum IMO.

As for Once More With Feeling - deliberately avoided mentioning it as I have always found it over rated. Maybe that my ex raved on about it before I ever saw it and nothing could ever live up to that kind of hype. It's ok but there are many better episodes in S6

One Spare Part
[mail]
[/mail]
Child Of Auron wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

S6 is fantastic. Again, the decisions made and the reverbs from them. And Spike!.....yum.....anyway I love the musical epic which you didn't mention!

Spike yum???!!! I don't think there was actually any guy in BTVS that I would have said was yum IMO.

As for Once More With Feeling - deliberately avoided mentioning it as I have always found it over rated. Maybe that my ex raved on about it before I ever saw it and nothing could ever live up to that kind of hype. It's ok but there are many better episodes in S6

You grumpy git!
That said, when someone else rates a programme or episode really high it can make you want to hate it. A bit of reverse psychology? Perhaps they wanted you to hate it!
I agree with you on BTVS: S6 is the best. As for the episode that shall remain nameless....it was an interesting way of getting Buffy to reveal to the scoobies that she had been happy in heaven. I feel a non singing version would have been more of a trial. OMWF is overrated - you are right about that - but you can like it all the same.
But you are still a grumpy git...GrinAngrySad

One Spare Part
Oh yes, as for Spike. What's not to like? You are a gru....oh, done that....

Child Of Auron
One Spare Part wrote:

I agree with you on BTVS: S6 is the best. As for the episode that shall remain nameless....it was an interesting way of getting Buffy to reveal to the scoobies that she had been happy in heaven. I feel a non singing version would have been more of a trial. OMWF is overrated - you are right about that - but you can like it all the same.
But you are still a grumpy git...GrinAngry:
(

Just taking these two highlighted statements to the archives....

One Spare Part
Oh you're SO funny (not)...
GrinGrinGrinAngrySad you being Travis in the emoji sense.

One Spare Part
And you're still a git. Thinking of an alternative word to replace grumpy....

rojkerr1
pax, guys! Not Pex

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.66 seconds
26,767,610 unique visits since 8th January 2014