Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 3

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
Panna
Some old episode of Taxi. Gosh I need to find something interesting to read instead.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Spaceship Dispatcher
One chilled out day of Doctor Who planned before the rewatches this evening, with The Invasion and The War Games off the shelf and ready to go once the first mug of coffee is poured...

edit: have just been reminded by opening the box that the sleeve notes in my copy of The Invasion were signed by Fraser Hines at the Dimensions 2012 convention. Really good weekend.
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 25 February 2015 10:34:34
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Klenotka
I finished watching Babylon 5....I saw it five, six times and I cry every single time. Not the best idea when I have trouble breathing due to a flu Grin
It is a perfect ending - the one where you see your favourite thing change. They make you aware that a change is necessary and nothing bad but you really *want* it to stay the same forever. I love and hate endings like that.
I think the only time I felt a similar effect was the finale of "Six feet under".

Also, seeing the love story of Sheridan and Delenn, I find it sad that teenage girls are obsessed with a sh**** story like Twilight and all the vampire stuff that is so popular now, claiming how "epic lovestory" it is (yes, I read that) and here, they have a perfect love story, packed in even more epic five years long saga....

Now, I need a break from watching something else, cos this always so exhausting Grin
Donīt be Lasagne

Panna
I wonder if Babylon 5 is available on Hulu or some site like that. I can't budget any more DVDs right now, but I've been meaning to watch it for years.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

JustBrad
Panna wrote:

I wonder if Babylon 5 is available on Hulu or some site like that. I can't budget any more DVDs right now, but I've been meaning to watch it for years.

Amazon Instant Video, $1.99 (should be about a pound forty) per episode.

BradPaula
Expendables 3. Hooray for the old guys!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Panna
Thanks Brad-Paula. It will have to go on my wishlist for now.

Coser
Currently got queued on my computer to watch:
Blackadder 1-4
Torchwood: Children of Earth
Life on Mars 1-2
Ashes to Ashes 1-3
Now You See Me
Hudson Hawk
Galaxy Quest

Catch-up TV
The World's Weirdest Weapons
Why Planes Crash
Ross Noble: Freewheeling
Lizard Lick Towing
Dave Gorman's Modern Life is Good(ish)
Dara O'Briain's School of Hard Sums
The Musketeers
Death in Paradise

YouTube
Guyver: Biobooster Armour
The Guyver

I'll be glad when the weekend arrives as I don't get that much time to watch any of it during the week. Maybe I can get on with some other things whilst some of that lot is on, rather than playing computer games all weekend!
"Ask ten different scientists about the environment, population control, genetics, and you'll get ten different answers, but there's one thing every scientist on the planet agrees on. Whether it happens in a hundred years or a thousand years or a million years, eventually our Sun will grow cold and go out. When that happens, it won't just take us. It'll take Marilyn Monroe, and Lao-Tzu, and Einstein, and Morobuto, and Buddy Holly, and Aristophanes…then all of this…all of this…was for nothing. Unless we go to the stars." Commander sinclair, Babylon 5.

Klenotka
Oh, I love your list. I still didnīt get to Ashes to Ashes but Life on Mars is one of the best TV series ever. Torchwood: CoE is fantastic. It is very hard to watch, very sad and depressing but great.

I finally got to watch last three episodes of Broadchurch. AFter a slow start, it built up nicely. I think I eve said "f* you", after the cliffhanger in episode 7. I am not sure what the intention was but I had no sympathy for Joe Miller, no at all.
I was a bit unsure about the combination of Hardy/Miller, as they were still ina very different working relationship in season 1 and I was unsure about another season. But now, when all the stories are closed, I want to see more Smile
Donīt be Lasagne

RichardMk2
I've been watching "The Devil's Crown" a 1978 BBC drama series about the first three Plantegenet Kings of England. Namely Henry II, Richard the Lionheart and King John. cIt had a strong cast including Patrick Troughton and Maureen O'Brien.

Joe Dredd
Is that on DVD, Richard? I've recently been eyeing up the "An Age of Kings" DVD and also the "Vivat Rex" CDs. Both sound good and have some great names associated with them. The mighty Trout performs in "Vivat Rex" (and Colin Baker too).

Spaceship Dispatcher
The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel at the cinema earlier, and it's just as wonderful as the first film! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

sweevo
Ren and Stimpy Smile Classic fun for all eediots.

JustBrad
Just started going through all four extant seasons of Game Of Thrones. Second viewing for S1-3, will be our first viewing of S4.

Rewatching, I am spotting SOOOOO much foreshadowing....
It's a pleasure to see a series (and read the books) where the writer has clearly planned everything out far in advance.

Space Chopper
BradPaula wrote:

Expendables 3. Hooray for the old guys!

Good film- I enjoyed that loads. lined up for me next is Game Of Thrones season 4, and the Vikings season 2.
funkyimg.com/i/2y558.jpg
Vila: "I plan to live forever- or die trying..."

Klenotka
I discovered another old British show, The Tripods. I am in episode 5 and so far, so good. I like the music and the postapocalyptic settings, especially in France, which is refereshing. It reminds a bit of Jack Holborn I used to love as a kid, but of course, I guess this is going to be longer. I hope it has a proper ending (no, donīt tell me Smile )
Donīt be Lasagne

rojkerr1
Based on the Tripods trilogy of books, not telling you the ending but you might want to buy the Pool of fire, just in case....

rojkerr1
Supercar! very early Anderson, Four feather falls next!

Panna
B7 The Web, then maybe I'll get to Seek, Locate and Destroy.
On a side note, does anybody love the last two notes in the B7 theme? They always give me the chills.

BradPaula
Just finished watching "Fury", the Brad Pitt tank drama set at the end of WWII. Good drama, but expert on WWII, Brad, had other ideas!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.49 seconds
9,110,996 unique visits since 8th January 2014