Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 4
Ellen York, meegat39, stormypetrel, trevor travis

· Total Rebels: 1,194
· Newest Rebel: AvonsOtherBrother

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [24 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
8% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [25 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [18 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 171
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
Child Of Auron
Finished Brothers & Sisters - I wasn't expecting it to be the last episode as it was only number 22 rather than the standard 24 episodes per season. It all wrapped up rather cosily and there was a definite change part way through season 5 indicating they knew they weren't up for renewal. I can see why as the writing for this final year was sloppy with many episodes played for laughs and being stand-alone episodes. Having said that I did still like it and overall I did enjoy the whole series.

A short break from my dvd watches as I have been pushed into watching a season of RuPaul's Drag Race which I hadn't seen as it disappeared from Netflix a couple of years back but is back once more.

However, once that is over I will be back to the letter T and joining Penelope Keith & Peter Bowles for some classic BBC Comedy.

One Spare Part
I watched something beginning with A the other day, C of A. I was sorely tempted to join your A to Z viewing set up...then I came to my senses! LolAngryGrin
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Child Of Auron
Humph!

littlesue
Have been watching the first 2 episodes of the New New Twilight Zone on SyFy. I still prefer Mr William Shatner's Nigtmare...
Second one had a good idea, but why so much bad language?
Or is it just me 'cos I'm old? Grin
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

One Spare Part
littlesue wrote:

Have been watching the first 2 episodes of the New New Twilight Zone on SyFy. I still prefer Mr William Shatner's Nigtmare...
Second one had a good idea, but why so much bad language?
Or is it just me 'cos I'm old? Grin

It's you 'cos you have good taste.

sweevo
Thinking of breaking tradition and going through all three Back to the Future movies again (I usually save them for the last week of October to mark the DeLorean time machine's key temporal voyages throughout the trilogy), but with the advent of the musical now performing in the UK, it's as good a time as any. Besides, if I don't break this mental deadlock now, then I won't be able to overcome it at all (I was ridiculed and vilified for loving sci-fi when I was younger, even by my own family, and I didn't understand why - I was diagnosed with AS at 16, which explained my Doc Brown-like eccentricities, but the damage was kind of done by then). To quote Doc from the movie's climax: "Well, I figured: what the hell?"
Edited by sweevo on 10 March 2020 22:02:11

JustBrad
Rome
The Witcher
Supercar
Picard
Castlevania

Yes, I have varied and eclectic tastes.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

Child Of Auron
I started watching To The Manor Born this evening, just the first two episodes so far.

Still fun even though it is 41 years old - Penelope Keith is so good

One Spare Part
I can imagine you as Brabinger...Smile

Gauda Cheese
Watched Ed Wood for the first time. Fantastic movie. Now watching Glen or Glenda

sweevo
Martin Landau as Bela Lugosi is the highlight of the movie. Plus, it's nice to see a pre-celebrity Johnny Depp doing a more human role for a change, as opposed to the eccentric characters he would become known for.

BradPaula
I have to agree, Martin Landau was amazing as Bela Lugosi. For anyone who is a fan of the actual Ed Wood, they did a wonderful job recreating it all.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Child Of Auron
One Spare Part wrote:

Knowing that I am a wee bairn compared to you, does that make you Mrs Poo? AngryWink

SmegheadChey
Been spending a good part of the afternoon watching The Avengers. My mom got me a DVD set of all the Emma Peel episodes for my birthday. Smile
Angry delet this Angry

sweevo
Max von Sydow marathon, in memory of his recent passing. Working my way through all the Ingmar Bergman films he appeared in - currently on The Seventh Seal - my favourite IB film, and I'll probably finish the marathon with Flash Gordon.

One Spare Part
Child Of Auron wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

Knowing that I am a wee bairn compared to you, does that make you Mrs Poo? AngryWink

Oooh! You bad, bad boy! Vengeance is mine saith the spare part!

rojkerr1
Dont forget Quiller Memorandum

sweevo
I'm watching QM tomorrow. Smile Right now, it's a marathon of the Friday the 13th movies, Parts 1 to 6 (I tend to skip 7 and 8) - because I won't get another chance for 8 months (the next Friday the 13th this year is on 13 November).

BradPaula
Finished off Gerry Anderson's Supercar last night and started in on Anderson's Joe 90, which seems a lot like Captain Scarlett. But enjoying it so far.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

rojkerr1
some good stories Hijack, Unorthodox shepherd

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.71 seconds
25,980,203 unique visits since 8th January 2014