Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,198
· Newest Rebel: Mag168

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [25 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
8% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [25 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [19 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 173
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
rojkerr1
I love the Lee Draculas, have original posters for AD72 and Satanic rites, will find that youtube vid

One Spare Part
Have you got a 2nd home that you keep yr posters in? Grin
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Fiona
And I'm definitely going to have a rewatch of The Shield soon. What a show. I nearly died at the end of that pilot episode..I think its better than The Wire.

Fiona
The song on it..its funny how you can tell right away its a European band. Not to be mean but they never quite get it right, not even the Scandinavians ..its never quite got the edge of Uk or US rock'n' roll. But actually, its not a bad one..band is called Nightwish..and the vid is good...though not as good as the amazing B7 ones by zukalis.
And yay..this is what I am watching once a day..she's reuploaded This Is The End..her last episode vid which is set to Adele's Skyfall, keeps being taken down.
Its completely brilliant like all of hers but especially moving. And This Is War is very clever too, especially the end. And Ernie is so funny..oh they are all good.

rojkerr1
sound good, and sparepart, yes i do.just bought a cottage as you know

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

sound good, and sparepart, yes i do.just bought a cottage as you know

Lol.

BradPaula
Started watching 'Rome' the HBO series from 2005.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

sweevo
Enter the Dragon.

Child Of Auron
Finished season 2 (and the unplanned finale) of The Tripods.

About season 2, and I have never read the books so I don't know what was written and what was TV produced, there was a huge homo-erotic nature running throughout the series.

The chosen few to go to the City Of Gold are met by a man in a short sleeve top and shorts sporting a huge moustache;
Our hero Will is told by an old-time slave that the girls are kept elsewhere but not to worry as "thoughts about girls will quickly disappear"
Long term servitude to the Tripods is rewarded with a "Happy Release". In reality this is effectively suicide but the script writers would slip that phrase in virtually every episode often more than once and I do have a childish sense of humour.
The local bar is called "The Pink Parrot" and plays Disco sounding music
Clearly the producers felt that John Shakley (Will) was a bit of alright as there were several shots of him without a top on and even one of him in the shower.

However, putting all this aside I found the ending such a shame - just one more series to go and it would have finished. Bloody BBC and Michael Grade! I may even have enjoyed season 2 more than the first.

And final points - the series finale involved rebels running through a forest trying to escape an explosion (or two in this case), a scene of the forest at dawn and then the final scene was finding out all the rebels (those left behind in the White Mountain) had apparently been killed by the baddies

Next up is the fifth and final season of Brothers & Sisters

rojkerr1
I've got the tripods trilogy, in four parts! Including the prequel. Big finish where are you?

One Spare Part
BradPaula wrote:

Started watching 'Rome' the HBO series from 2005.

That is brilliant. I loved it. A great pity they couldn't get to tell the whole story. It is a big topic of conversational regret at work when we start on it.

One Spare Part
Child Of Auron wrote:

And final points - the series finale involved rebels running through a forest trying to escape an explosion (or two in this case), a scene of the forest at dawn and then the final scene was finding out all the rebels (those left behind in the White Mountain) had apparently been killed by the baddies

Dah Dah Daaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

One Spare Part
Or should that be: Dah Dah da DAH da Daaaah, etc etc

sweevo
Reacquainting myself with classic horror movie franchises - my favourite so far is the Hellraiser series, coming from the mind of Clive Barker.

Travisina
sweevo wrote:

Reacquainting myself with classic horror movie franchises - my favourite so far is the Hellraiser series, coming from the mind of Clive Barker.

I think the first one was the best - but wasn't it amazing? I've got one of those puzzle box thingies, but never dared to open it...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

Child Of Auron
One Spare Part wrote:

Or should that be: Dah Dah da DAH da Daaaah, etc etc

No. Silent credits are needed

sweevo
The Cabinet of Doctor Caligari for the first time, to mark its 100th anniversary. Every horror film owes its cliches, atmosphere and plot devices to this movie.

JustBrad
Picard and The Witcher.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

rojkerr1
Picard. Superb, real Star Trek.

JustBrad
rojkerr1 wrote:

Picard. Superb, real Star Trek.

Except that his body guard looks like he should be helping the Hobbits get to Rivendell.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.65 seconds
26,141,619 unique visits since 8th January 2014