Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,226
· Newest Rebel: edrackstraw

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [26 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [28 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [30 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [21 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 182
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Megamind

And Groundhog Day later.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

sweevo
My annual rewatch of the 1980 cult classic Flash Gordon - all-star cast, including Max von Sydow, a pre-007 Timothy Dalton and BRIAN BLESSED? Check. Cheesy late 70s/early 80s goodness? Check. Outstanding production values? Check. Awesome soundtrack by Queen? Check. Smile

One Spare Part
Love, love, love Flash Gordon! Cheese supreme!
I am checking out Life on Mars on blu ray...nowt much different from dvd, so won't be investing. Typical BBC, as we have seen with B7. They have no interest in their viewers wants.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

sweevo
Star Trek 6: The Undiscovered Country (released 28 years ago today) - the last film to feature the original crew (I have trouble accepting Generations as canon due to its wasted potential - Captains Kirk and Picard working together could have been awesome, instead we only get that promise fulfilled in the last 20 or 30 minutes).

rojkerr1
I love both films, though more could have been made of Kirk /Picard, I agree. Dill!

Child Of Auron
Finished season 1 of Brothers & Sisters. A lot of sentimental tosh but actually rather enjoyable. Certainly not one to watch when tired and/or emotional Grin

Now on to season 7 of 24 - Tony is back, the show is now set in Washington DC rather than LA - it feels rather different but so far it is an improvement on the previous season.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Binge watched American Gods season One

Next Groundhog Day.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

rojkerr1
bENEATH THE PLANET OF THE apes...an atomic bomb, yr god...!?

BradPaula
Alfred Hitchcock's North by Northwest. While Cary Grant is at the Chicago train station waiting for a train, you hear the announcer give the towns the next train will travel through and the first on is Michigan City, our home town! We're famous!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

rojkerr1
I like the bit where the kid has his fingers in his ears before the gun is revealed...

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

bENEATH THE PLANET OF THE apes...an atomic bomb, yr god...!?

It's deliciously mad. Especially in the big reveal scene.

BradPaula
rojkerr1 wrote:

I like the bit where the kid has his fingers in his ears before the gun is revealed...

LOL Yeah. Brad said for me to watch, as he knew of it too. Very funny! Oops!

BradPaula
Watching The Mandalorian, and loving it. Always loved the Star Wars universe, but this take on the no-name cowboy in space is very good. And baby 'Yoda' is so cute!

rojkerr1
GET OUT OF MY HEAD>>>! BTPOTA
and NBNW, something wrong with your eyes, - yes they're allergic to questions...

briggsy1
Have now reached The Bringers of Wonder on my Space 1999 rewatch S2. Even though things were starting to go downhill by this point, I'm still finding this entertaining to watch. The plot vaguely reminds me of something else - a Star Trek episode maybe??

One Spare Part
Ah, the sausage monsters from outer space!

sweevo
Lupin the 3rd: The Castle of Cagilostro, the first film directed by Hayao Miyazaki, which turns 40 this year. Smile

BradPaula
The first two episodes of "Chernobyl" and the first three episodes of "Super Car".

One Spare Part
BradPaula wrote:

The first two episodes of "Chernobyl" and the first three episodes of "Super Car".

Oh Chernobyl...once started you HAVE to finish. Absolutelybrilliant. Best drama for years.

JustBrad
One Spare Part wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Oh Chernobyl...once started you HAVE to finish. Absolutelybrilliant. Best drama for years.

Agreed, everything from acting to script to cinematography to editing seems to be absolute perfection.
i.imgur.com/AD5ikh4.png
MODthra

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.05 seconds
27,445,940 unique visits since 8th January 2014