Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,151
· Newest Rebel: MSI

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 159
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
M1795537 OC Virn
For anyone needing a brief blast of 'zany madcap humour' try 'FOIL, ARMS AND HOG' on YouTube (and live shows). Three Irish idiots poking fun at anything and everything in short, well scripted and imaginative sketches. Every Thursday. I particularly liked last week's 'When an Irish person doesn't understand Irish'. Enjoy.
You're not sulking, I hope?

rojkerr1
Hang em high is a classic, spaghetti western style, they always put it in the boxset with Dollar westerns

Henry Eggleton
The Black List
What I do I do without choice and to save time

http://dcmarvelrpg48705.yuku.com/directory#.UnfVjR
sweevo
Joe Kidd, another overlooked Clint Eastwood Western.

One Spare Part
Henry Eggleton wrote:

The Black List

Ooh the Black List with great song choices. Sundown by Gordon Lightfoot immediately springs to mind: a great scene in series 1.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Henry Eggleton
My Life is Murder

sweevo
High Plains Drifter, possibly the most controversial and unconventional Western Clint Eastwood has ever worked on next to Unforgiven, which was made 20 years later.

rojkerr1
I like Two Mules for Sister Sara

Henry Eggleton
The Mash Report

One Spare Part
Eastwood was the go-to man in the 70s for what were then slightly unconventional films...at least for a leading man of his growing status. He never and never has rested on his laurels. High Plains Drifter still disturbs today. The Outlaw Josey Wales is pure class. I like that he gave voice to characters from the Old West not generally heard in 'star' vehicles.

One Spare Part
Henry Eggleton wrote:

The Mash Report

They peel them with their metal knives...AngryGrin

sweevo
Checking out some of Michael J Fox's lesser known movies such as The Frighteners, The Secret of My Success and Doc Hollywood in order to prepare for my annual Back to the Future trilogy rewatch marathon (Part 1 on the 25th, Part 2 on the 26th and Part 3 on the 27th), which I've been doing consistently since 2010, with the sole exception of 2015, when I rewatched all three movies back-to-back on the 21st to mark the Day of the Hoverboard. Next year (2020) will likely be the last time I do this marathon and also the final time I rewatch the trilogy, as I have mixed feelings about the sequels and also bad memories from my youth, from when I drove everyone nuts because of my extreme nerdiness with all things sci-fi.

rojkerr1
The beguiled is good too, haven't got a leg to stand on...

BradPaula
Peter Jackson's documentary, They Shall Not Grow Old , about the participants in WWI.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Klenotka
sweevo wrote:

Checking out some of Michael J Fox's lesser known movies such as The Frighteners, The Secret of My Success and Doc Hollywood in order to prepare for my annual Back to the Future trilogy rewatch marathon (Part 1 on the 25th, Part 2 on the 26th and Part 3 on the 27th), which I've been doing consistently since 2010, with the sole exception of 2015, when I rewatched all three movies back-to-back on the 21st to mark the Day of the Hoverboard. Next year (2020) will likely be the last time I do this marathon and also the final time I rewatch the trilogy, as I have mixed feelings about the sequels and also bad memories from my youth, from when I drove everyone nuts because of my extreme nerdiness with all things sci-fi.

I love The Frighteners...Peter Jackson produced it and it is very obvious. Wicked, weird, funny and scary.
Back to the future is my most favourite movie...all of them. I cannot tell which one of them I prefer. First one is a classic, second one has some brilliant time travel stuff and the third one is just so different yet good.
Donīt be Lasagne

One Spare Part
Finally watched Chernobyl, the Sky/HBO series. Even if it tells only part of the truth of what happened, it is terrifying. The scenes where they showed the animals being shot I could only get through them by putting my fingers in my ears and making funny noises in the Alexei Sayle manner. Cowardly, I know but I would have nightmares for the rest of my life otherwise. Talk about 'your life in their hands'! The Russian authorities and the people in charge of the reactor were - in my brother's words - "bloody amateurs". My blood runs cold...

Child Of Auron
Finished season 5 of 24.

This one certainly raised the stakes with the deaths of a few regular characters and a dramatic twist in the last third.

However, if memory serves me right this was the last great season but I will find out for myself soon.

I am taking a short break from my dvd rewatches to trawl through the extras of my blu-ray Doctor Who - The Complete Season 23 (The Trial of a Time Lord)

One Spare Part
Child Of Auron wrote:

Finished season 5 of 24.

This one certainly raised the stakes with the deaths of a few regular characters and a dramatic twist in the last third.

However, if memory serves me right this was the last great season but I will find out for myself soon.

I am taking a short break from my dvd rewatches to trawl through the extras of my blu-ray Doctor Who - The Complete Season 23 (The Trial of a Time Lord)

I think I've said this before but...you are very organised with your rewatching. I have good intentions but then I lapse badly. So I intended to catch up with Supergirl, Jessica Jones etc etc but ended up on a massive Buffy binge!

Tarrant On TV
I've finally given the first episode of 'Jessica Jones' a watch. Not sure I'm hooked yet, but I'll persevere.

JustBrad
Day of the Triffids (1981)

Several B7 guest stars.
There was a young man
From Cork who got Limericks
And Haikus confused.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.76 seconds
22,833,015 unique visits since 8th January 2014