Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,151
· Newest Rebel: MSI

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 159
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
sweevo
Some of George Carlin's stand-up - definitely NOT safe for work. Smile

sweevo
Highlander 4: Endgame - probably the strongest sequel in a franchise which was milked to death. It tries to combine together the original film's universe with the canon of the TV series, uniting both protagonists Connor and Duncan MacLeod (Christopher Lambert and Adrian Paul respectively). Given its subtitle and premise (a rogue Immortal with a personal vendetta against Connor, who has gone into hiding), it could have been one hell of a finale for the entire series, the whole saga... but, no. I've still got one more crappy sequel to sit through.

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

The earth dies screaming

I actually really like this film. It's got style. And a brilliant title.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

sweevo
FINALLY made it through the crappy Highlander sequels with Highlander 5: The Source. Oh, God, what were they thinking when they made this one? Anyway, now that I've seen all the movies (except for the anime Highlander: The Search for Vengeance), I can now live the rest of my life knowing I don't have to put myself through that cinematic torture ever again. Smile

rojkerr1
me too sparepart

Henry Eggleton
The last one was watchable unlike two
What I do I do without choice and to save time

http://dcmarvelrpg48705.yuku.com/directory#.UnfVjR
sweevo
Finally closing out my Highlander marathon with the anime Highlander: The Search for Vengeance. It's definitely one of the better sequels, next to Highlander: Endgame.

Henry Eggleton
Krypton and the entrance of Lobo

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Is Lobo still relevant in DCEU?
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

BradPaula
Hammer Films, The Snorkel.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Henry Eggleton
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz wrote:

Is Lobo still relevant in DCEU?

Yes a bounty hunter who killed his entire planet, has come into conflict with Superman and others.
He is also going to have his own series spun off from his appearance in Krypton

Klenotka
sweevo wrote:

FINALLY made it through the crappy Highlander sequels with Highlander 5: The Source. Oh, God, what were they thinking when they made this one? Anyway, now that I've seen all the movies (except for the anime Highlander: The Search for Vengeance), I can now live the rest of my life knowing I don't have to put myself through that cinematic torture ever again. Smile

I have a soft spot for the Amanda spin off, Highlander: Raven. I know everything was wrong with that production (both main actors were a bit crazy and hated each other) but I somehow liked it. I was always bored with the flasbacks (I only loved them in the first original movie) but they had shorter ones here and it was basically a crime show where one of the heroes happens to be immortal. I loved how Nick was the fish out of water and with the (expected) twist in the end of season 1. I am one of the two people in the world who was sorry they didnīt get more seasons. But I read a few decent fan fictions (the rare occassion, when fan fiction is better than many of the episodes Grin )
Donīt be Lasagne

Henry Eggleton
I also enjoyed Raven and wished it had had another series

Child Of Auron
Have now finished season 4 of 24, this particular season was a slow burner but it really got going in the second half. I read somewhere that 24 suffered a reverse Star Trek films syndrome in that the even numbers were the weaker seasons which so far I agree with.

Next up two films from the 90s based on a wholesome 1970s TV family. Who remembers the lyrics?

Here's the story of a lovely lady....

rojkerr1
Star Trek the Motion picture

Henry Eggleton
Forged in Fire Knife or Death

Tarrant On TV
Recently watched the new 'Dark Crystal' series.
Also the new series of 'Disenchantment'.

Klenotka
Child Of Auron wrote:

Have now finished season 4 of 24, this particular season was a slow burner but it really got going in the second half. I read somewhere that 24 suffered a reverse Star Trek films syndrome in that the even numbers were the weaker seasons which so far I agree with.

Next up two films from the 90s based on a wholesome 1970s TV family. Who remembers the lyrics?

Here's the story of a lovely lady....

I watched "24" all at once about two years ago. It takes a few episodes to get started but by season 8, I was as exhausted as Jack Grin And byt., they often say seasons 7 and 8 are the weakest but I disagree. It only mirrored the current political state in the US at that time.
Season 6 was the weakest and half of the stuff there makes no sense. However, it has an amazing "I had enough!" speech from Jack in the end and one of the best finales of 24. Imo.
Donīt be Lasagne

Henry Eggleton
The Outpost

sweevo
A forgotten Clint Eastwood Western, Hang 'Em High (I got blocked from streaming on YouTube thanks to their overzealous copyright detection system, so I need something to keep myself occupied) - HEH also stars veteran character actor Pat Hingle (1924-2009), who would later work with Eastwood again in Sudden Impact.
Edited by sweevo on 03 October 2019 00:38:34

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.55 seconds
22,836,617 unique visits since 8th January 2014