Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,136
· Newest Rebel: pysop45

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [36 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 156
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
One Spare Part wrote:

Travisina wrote:

I got fed up in Season 5 (I think) - there were too many Klingon eps and story arcs.

Yes I got fed up with the Klingons too....there's not too many places you could get away with saying that!

I love Shakespeare in the original Klingon.

I'm laughing because my auto correct didn't like Shakespeare but accepted Klingon.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
One Spare Part wrote:

Travisina wrote:

I got fed up in Season 5 (I think) - there were too many Klingon eps and story arcs.

Yes I got fed up with the Klingons too....there's not too many places you could get away with saying that!

I'm laughing because my auto correct didn't like Shakespeare but accepted Klingon.

Travisina
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz wrote:

Brilliant! Grin
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

sweevo
The 1985 cult classic To Live and Die in LA - William Friedkin (The French Connection, Sorcerer, The Exorcist, Cruising)'s last good movie in my humble opinion, complete with a soundtrack by Wang Chung - the movie can be viewed on YouTube here: https://www.youtu...AM74dx9u4A

rojkerr1
great film and soundtrack, Willem Dafoe amazing

sweevo
The climax still takes me by surprise even though I know what's coming.
Edited by sweevo on 19 August 2019 01:02:33

Henry Eggleton
Just finished the series Wu Assassins
What I do I do without choice and to save time

http://dcmarvelrpg48705.yuku.com/directory#.UnfVjR
Child Of Auron
Finished the sixth season of Wentworth, the final episode was particularly gripping with many cliffhangers and open storylines ready for the next season.

Next up is season 3 of 24

One Spare Part
I have finally got to the last 2 parter episodes of Smallville. I think I was actually still young when I started watching it! There have been many delays and interruptions...even an entire series (witch Lana) that very nearly made me jack it in. But here I am at the last finally. It's been daft at times...many times...and all that stuff with Alison Mack has coloured my viewing of this last series but...I love the character of Superman. So as a non comic reader, this was a nice insight into some of the characters inhabiting Metropolis. Farewell, Kal-El xx
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

BradPaula
Watched Hammer film's Scream of Fear last night.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

rojkerr1
great film, taste of fear in uk, that bit in the pool......aaarrgghh

BradPaula
rojkerr1 wrote:

great film, taste of fear in uk, that bit in the pool......aaarrgghh

Yeah! And the 'hero' who helps the poor girl. We joked he looked like Adric's dad! LOL

sweevo
One Spare Part wrote:

I have finally got to the last 2 parter episodes of Smallville. I think I was actually still young when I started watching it! There have been many delays and interruptions...even an entire series (witch Lana) that very nearly made me jack it in. But here I am at the last finally. It's been daft at times...many times...and all that stuff with Alison Mack has coloured my viewing of this last series but...I love the character of Superman. So as a non comic reader, this was a nice insight into some of the characters inhabiting Metropolis. Farewell, Kal-El xx

I stopped after Season 3 - too many Lana-centric stories - she's just a weak character overall in this series (although she looks nice).

One Spare Part
I was glad when they shook her off. Can understand you stopping. I think it was series 7 or 8 in which Lana is taken over by the spirit of a long dead witch...omg I was willing her to die by the end! And really it is the last 1 or 2 episodes only that move the Superman story on. Somebody behind the scenes must have got the hots for the Lana actress and gave her way way too much importance in the storyline.

sweevo
Producers' mandate, apparently - since Lana was the love of adolescent Clark's life (NOT adult Clark's - that honour goes to Lois, a far better and more developed character), no story would be approved if she wasn't a major character. Oh, well, c'est la vie.

sweevo
Here's something I haven't seen in over a decade - Heat, a 1995 epic crime drama running at nearly 3 hours long and starring Al Pacino and Robert De Niro as professionals on opposite sides of the law, a movie often considered to be Michael Mann's magnum opus and featuring one of the most memorable shootouts of all time.

BradPaula
"First Man" about Neil Armstrong's history as an astronaut and first man on the Moon.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
BradPaula wrote:

"First Man" about Neil Armstrong's history as an astronaut and first man on the Moon.

Tranquility base here, the eagle has landed.

BradPaula
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Tranquility base here, the eagle has landed.

Yep, that's it. Of course, I'm old enough to have witnessed first hand most of the space race. Mercury, Gemini and Apollo- what heroes the astronauts were to my age group!

One Spare Part
I find the "space race" story endlessly fascinating, in works of fiction or documentaries. It seemed a wonderful time to me. Hopeful and creative.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.90 seconds
21,993,578 unique visits since 8th January 2014