Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,042
· Newest Rebel: Sirius Fox

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [29 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [18 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [21 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [7 Votes]

Votes: 127
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
dragonq
Detectorists by myself, and Rake (Australian show starring the wonderful Richard Roxburgh) with my husband.

One Spare Part
Lorna wrote:

NUMB3RS. I love Larry the Astrophysicist!!

I have been slowly watching Numb3rs for donkeys! So slowly in fact that when I get the urge to view it I have to check online episode guides to remind me which series I am up to. Mmmm...last series I watched we just found out wotsisname had been a double or is it a triple? agent. Oh yes and I also have to remind myself of all the names of the characters...
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Lorna
One Spare Part wrote:

Lorna wrote:

I have been slowly watching Numb3rs for donkeys! So slowly in fact that when I get the urge to view it I have to check online episode guides to remind me which series I am up to. Mmmm...last series I watched we just found out wotsisname had been a double or is it a triple? agent. Oh yes and I also have to remind myself of all the names of the characters...

Obviously it hasn't totally grabbed you!Grin

One Spare Part
Lorna wrote:

One Spare Part wrote:

Lorna wrote:

Obviously it hasn't totally grabbed you!Grin

Well I love it when I watch it...my memory is terrible...like a goldfish...what was I saying?...

Child Of Auron
Woohoo! Honor Blackman has arrived in The Avengers and right from the get go you can tell she is different from the two doctors who had been aiding Steed in previous episodes. Certainly nothing wrong with Doctors Keele and King but Cathy Gale adds a certain je ne sais quoi to the show. You certainly can tell why the show's popularity grew over the next few years.

One Spare Part
Child Of Auron wrote:

Woohoo! Honor Blackman has arrived in The Avengers and right from the get go you can tell she is different from the two doctors who had been aiding Steed in previous episodes. Certainly nothing wrong with Doctors Keele and King but Cathy Gale adds a certain je ne sais quoi to the show. You certainly can tell why the show's popularity grew over the next few years.

There are some episodes in the Gayle era where the rapport between the 2 actors is absolutely sizzling! Fabulous viewing.

rojkerr1
Dressed to Kill, Brief for Murder

BradPaula
Let's see... we watched MST 3 K's Wizards of the Lost Kingdom 1, and Wizards of the Lost Kingdom 2, The Goonies, Labyrinth, and Vicious series 2. Sorry, but the only really entertaining one of all of these was Vicious 2.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Brooklyn 99
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

ScorpioSurvivor81
Hale and Pace.
"What you do with your booty is up to you"

One Spare Part

Where are they now? Interestings guys - they did some great straight drama.

rojkerr1
they did Dr Who Survival, and the original Dalziel and Pascoe.

sweevo
Indeed they did. Smile As for me? Escape from New York, a cult classic from 1981 which solidified John Carpenter into the cinematic pantheon and rejuvenated Kurt Russell's career as a mature performer - the film also serves as the prime inspiration for the Metal Gear series of games by Hideo Kojima. Smile

rojkerr1
I thought you were dead...call me Snake...you're the duke you're A number one....!

BradPaula
Watched the Vicious finale . Then Bill, the comedy about William Shakespeare's lost years. Then Babes in Toyland, which I haven't seen since I was 5 years old in 1961. Can't say it was very good, but Ray Bolger as the baddie (Scarecrow in Wizard of Oz) was outstanding.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

sweevo
rojkerr1 wrote:

I thought you were dead...call me Snake...you're the duke you're A number one....!

The name is Plissken. Smile

rojkerr1
lol. watching the Chase, Brando Redford Fonda, Richard Bradford. the Man in a Suitcase idolised Marlon...

Child Of Auron
Finished the second season of The Avengers. It was a lot better than I remembered it but it did become a struggle towards the end. A little too dry and occasionally slow moving to watch too much of. A product of its time.

However, I have re-evaluated Venus Smith.

What a lovely character and a nice juxtaposition to Cathy Gale. Venus' innocence and relationship with Steed became a delight but don't get me wrong, I always looked forward to the next episode with Mrs Gale.

Child Of Auron
Oh and I have now started season 2 of The Vampire Diaries. It is quite nice to watch some "bubblegum" tv after The Avengers. Besides supernatural and pretty people always make good tv Wink

JustBrad
The RSC production of Cleopatra

Funny, but she reminds me of someone.... Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.65 seconds
14,739,247 unique visits since 8th January 2014