Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
dragonq
Just took my teenage daughter to the new Avengers movie. I'm not really a fan of superhero films, but this one was pretty well done and had good acting and some great comic moments. Everyone in the cinema seemed to enjoy it. I'd have preferred it to be 40 minutes shorter, because in all honesty two and a half hours of full on special effects is visually exhausting, but I felt it was very much better than the first Avengers film, which completely bored me.

Gauda Cheese
sweevo wrote:

Max Payne - the 2008 film adaptation with Mark Wahlberg... personally, I still prefer the games (especially the third one). Been checking out Knights of God, an ITV miniseries which was only shown once in 1987 (two years after production!), the Tekken anime film and the Virtua Fighter anime series... and I kind of wish I'd stuck with Max Payne.

That movie is horrible! Pity they couldn't get someone to play Max who could y'know.... act! Oops Mila Kunis isn't much better either.

The games however are amazing.
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Gauda Cheese
dragonq wrote:

Just took my teenage daughter to the new Avengers movie. I'm not really a fan of superhero films, but this one was pretty well done and had good acting and some great comic moments. Everyone in the cinema seemed to enjoy it. I'd have preferred it to be 40 minutes shorter, because in all honesty two and a half hours of full on special effects is visually exhausting, but I felt it was very much better than the first Avengers film, which completely bored me.

Daredevil is better, but yeah this was loads of fun. Mich and I went on Wednesday night and had a blast.

Joe Dredd
We've just seen the third episode of the new Poldark (with original Ross Poldark, Robin Ellis, playing a judge). There's just time for an episode of "The Cedar Tree" before going to bed.

Travisina wrote:
Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (the original, starring Gene Wilder)

That was on TV here last night so we watched it with the family. I always think it sags a bit around during the miniaturisation sequence. No Deep Roy but good old Aubrey Woods providing a B7 connection. I always enjoy the cameo with Tim Brooke-Taylor as the computer expert.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Have just been shopping in HMV and bought Banished and Mr Selfridge s3 from the new releases Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Watching Warehouse 13 at the moment, the first episode with a new regular character called Claudia Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Klenotka
I am just rewatching some episodes of Leverage. It is such a fun show, with great characters.
Donīt be Lasagne

Lurena
The Big Bang Theory and there's a Tardis in it !
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Mistletoe12
Following one of those 'there's nothing on telly' conversations, we switched to Channel 4 last Sunday ... about fifteen minutes into ParaNorman.

I'm so glad we kept it on, it's an absolute delight; smart, funny, witty ... modern without trying too hard and lovely characters, wonderful story and a resolve/fight sequences many top directors could take a leaf from.

I plan on buying this - something fun (and not scary) to watch at Halloween. Anytime really, I only mention Halloween because films like Wizard of Oz still scare the bejeezus out of me. Sad

But ParaNorman - definitely family entertainment. Oh, I just noticed it’s from the makers of Coraline, also a good film.

Gauda Cheese
Finished the second series of House of Cards and I think one of the Fed guys from Traitor is in it. I know I could easily google him, but no.

Anyway it was fantastic and I'll be starting the Final Cut very soon

dragonq
My husband and I are also enjoying House of Cards. We've watched to the end of series 1. I'm much struck by how similar it is to Shakespeare's Richard III.

Panna
Since it's nearly May Day, I thought I'd watch The Wicker Man (1973) in memory of Sgt. Howie. Wink
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Anniew
PC I love Vincent D'onofrio. Such a dangerous, exciting actor. Sails close to over the top but such a presence and sense of pain and understanding.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

sweevo
The Tale of the Princess Kaguya, the penultimate Studio Ghibli flick. Tonight I will be watching and reviewing the studio's final film, When Marnie Was There.

rojkerr1
The Mummys shroud -hammer, blu ray, beautiful quality, good documentaries

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm watching Our Zoo at the moment, a drama inspired by the real life story behind the founding of Chester Zoo.

Anniew
Off with stinking cold and just caught Betty Davis...BETTY DAVIS ...on Gun Smoke. She was Ace. I'd have loved to have seen her on Blake's 7. She, Servalan and Avon would be wonderful together. She would have made an excellent Mrs Avon senior.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

rojkerr1
Bette davies was great, monstrous in the Nanny and the Anniversary...like seeing Joan Crawford in the Man from Uncle, two different worlds...

Klenotka
Ice Hockey World Championship! Go, go, goooooo! Grin
Donīt be Lasagne

JustBrad
Klenotka wrote:

Ice Hockey World Championship! Go, go, goooooo! Grin

Watching NHL playoffs. Been having to follow the worlds online due to the time change. Good luck against Latvia.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.64 seconds
9,172,992 unique visits since 8th January 2014