Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,020
· Newest Rebel: stehow

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [26 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [17 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
17% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [19 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [7 Votes]

Votes: 121
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
Hugbot
Watching 'Misfits of Science' and enjoying it ... was that really nearly 30 years ago?

BradPaula
Watched Wonder Woman (the film). Meh...
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

sweevo
Red Dwarf Season 12 on Dave... I think it'd be a good time to end it. If Season 13 happens, then it'd better raise the bar so damn high that not even a movie or a video game could meet my ever-increasing expectations.
Edited by sweevo on 17 November 2017 13:08:30

JustBrad
BradPaula wrote:

Watched Wonder Woman (the film). Meh...

Meh, at best.

President Solvite
Some classic episodes of the Adventure Game

Pure nostalgia Smile

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
rojkerr1
Robin of Sherwood, my fave episode, Cross of St Ciricus, Gisburne is my fave character too

sweevo
The "Dollars" trilogy starring Clint Eastwood as the Man With No Name (he actually has a name in all three movies - in "A Fistful of Dollars", which is a loose remake of Akira Kurosawa's "Yojimbo", he is named Joe - in "For a Few Dollars More", it's Manco, since he performs almost every action with just one hand - in "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" (my personal favourite), it's Blondie).

Joe Dredd
President Solvite wrote:

Some classic episodes of the Adventure Game

Pure nostalgia :)

Number of fish = number of fingers on the table. ; )

President Solvite
rojkerr1 wrote:

Robin of Sherwood, my fave episode, Cross of St Ciricus, Gisburne is my fave character too

Great stuff.. Smile

Robin of Sherwood is IMO the best Robin Hood TV series ever. I'm not saying I don't like other incarnations but it ticks so many boxes it always has that special place on my shelves. Right next to Blake's 7 in fact!

Travisina
President Solvite wrote:

rojkerr1 wrote:

Great stuff.. Smile

Robin of Sherwood is IMO the best Robin Hood TV series ever.

I'd go along with that. Certainly way better than more recent TV & most movies versions. (But the Disney version has a special place in my heart)
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

President Solvite
Yup Disney's cartoon film Hood is fun too

Loved the thumb sucking King Smile

sweevo
Never seen it (although I am aware that the melody of the "Hamster Dance", one of the earliest Internet memes, is the film's theme song sped up slightly).

Zenrac
Murder On The Orient Express, the Albert Finney 1974 movie version.

Excellent.

Silver Alaunt
I have been watching Liar - what a twist and turn that was! Ioan Gruffudd was amazing - I could see him as Avon, very dark hair and eyes and tall. A menacing stare and a small smile. Brokenwood - NZ cops - not quick on the uptake with their accent but good stories. Christmas movies - I love them! Other half hates of course but he doesn't believe in Santa anymore. You can get them on 24 Christmas and True Christmas all day and on Channel 5 they start at 4 on Saturday and go down as the week proceeds. As Time Goes On - love Alaister and all the other characters are great. Murdoch Mysteries.
too. I watched all the Robin Hood series on tv and on movies - the one Mr D was in was strange but he was a wonderful Sheriff of Nottingham.

Silver Alaunt
PS I watched Guardian of the Galaxy 2 - loved it - cute hero Quill. Very endearing.

sweevo
"Captain Butler", a little-known Channel 4 sitcom starring Craig Charles as an incompetent pirate captain.

sweevo
"Django", a classic and controversial Spaghetti Western from 1966, to celebrate the birthday of its star, Franco Nero. Smile (in Italian with English subtitles - the English dub is awful)

rojkerr1
master of Venus, 1962 childrens film foundation, great fun!

Joe Dredd
It took me ages to realise that the boy in this is Robin Stewart, who played Mike, the son in the Sid James sitcom "Bless This House".

A big pity the BFI couldn't continue their line of CFF releases.

daro2096
Zenrac wrote:

Murder On The Orient Express, the Albert Finney 1974 movie version.

Excellent.

It is a good film. Pity about Poirot though as he sounds like inspector Clouseau from the pink panther films.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.56 seconds
13,599,952 unique visits since 8th January 2014