Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
littlesue
BradPaula wrote:

@Sue: I remember the hot tub scene. Enjoy!

Methinks the pause button may be in use........................................................................
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

Klenotka
JustBrad wrote:

Klenotka wrote:

Romancing the Stone.

Very well done. A favorite of mine. A very quotable movie. I think my favorite exchange comes in the smuggler village.

Write us out ot this one, Jane Wilder
Jane Wilder? THE Jane Wilder?

Have you seen the sequel Jewel of the Nile?

Not quite as good, but worth a look.

I think I even saw it more times but not because it is better. Zemeckis only produced it and didnīt direct. I think the spark is a bit missing but it is still good and Douglas with Turner are still great together. I always thought that the "War of the Roses" was sort of the third part where their relationship got totally ouf of hand Grin
Donīt be Lasagne

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just finished watching Wolf Hall, and really enjoyed it too. It has a very natural visual look and powerful performances, and some really well chosen and well used locations. I'm not sure about some of the interpretations, but of course these characters are open to interpretation anyway due to our distance in time so there's not really a right or wrong. There are casting connections with some of my other favourite shows like Doctor Who and Downton Abbey, so plenty of reasons for me to love this. The pace is slow and thoughtful, with virtually no action scenes portrayed that could have broken the mood, so it has a feel that is both theatrical and realistic. I'm going to say that The Tudors still works for me better and has interpretations that ring true to me more than those here, but this is still 10/10 and highly recommended.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

sweevo
Police Academy (the original film - I try to ignore the sequels)
Beverly Hills Cop 1 and 2 (the 3rd one's kind of smeg - even Eddie Murphy himself says so)
Super Mario Brothers: The Movie (so bad it's good)
The Warriors
The Ren and Stimpy Show (how the hell was I allowed to watch this as a child!?)
Mortal Kombat
Event Horizon

Klenotka
Again...Better call Saul is just so damn great. I hope Bob Odenkirk gets Emmy for this.
Donīt be Lasagne

rojkerr1
all Doc Martin, cracks me up!

Klenotka
Danteīs Peak....I think that could be called an ultimate guilty pleasure Grin I just love that movie for some reason. I first saw it when I was in the middle of a very intense, teenage crush on Pierce Brosnan so I guess it stayed with me untli these days Grin
Donīt be Lasagne

Spaceship Dispatcher
Dante's Peak!! Love that film. One of my favourite with Mr Brosnan, although there's a lot to choose from...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Panna
I'm checking out Survivors 1975. Heard lots about it, never seen it.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Travisina
Panna wrote:

Panna, it's superb. The opening episode is another example of Terry Nation at his dystopian best. And I love the opening sequence - https://www.youtu...PfyYIkntNE
so simply and effectively set up, still gives me the chills.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

rojkerr1
Wonderful series, Panna one of my faves after B7, wait till you get to Law and Order, A Friend in Need, Mad Dog, and my personal fave- The Last Laugh, superb stuff. My friend Pete did the original video release cover paintings! Google Pete Wallbank Survivors

Panna
Thanks. Of course, I can't help but think of B7 as I watch it. I know B7 was plugged as Robin Hood in Space, The Dirty Dozen In Space and so on, but I'm curious if it was Survivors in Space.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

sweevo
Conan the Barbarian (the original 1982 film with Arnold Schwarzenegger)
2019 - After the Fall of New York (Italian sci-fi B-movie)

Panna
sweevo wrote:

Conan the Barbarian (the original 1982 film with Arnold Schwarzenegger)
2019 - After the Fall of New York (Italian sci-fi B-movie)

Conan is a fun movie.

Panna
Travisina wrote:

Panna wrote:

Panna, it's superb. The opening episode is another example of Terry Nation at his dystopian best. And I love the opening sequence - https://www.youtu...PfyYIkntNE
so simply and effectively set up, still gives me the chills.

Thanks for the link. Yeah, that's creepy. Very realistic.

Klenotka
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Dante's Peak!! Love that film. One of my favourite with Mr Brosnan, although there's a lot to choose from...

He is like a fine wine. And I like a lots of his movies, altought I prefer his newest movies where he sometimes makes fun from his post-Bond heritage Grin
Donīt be Lasagne

Panna
Gosh, I didn't think it possible that there was a series more depressing than B7, but Survivors is bumming me out man.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

Gosh, I didn't think it possible that there was a series more depressing than B7, but Survivors is bumming me out man.

And I'll bet you haven't even reached 'the' episode yet, the one that even numbs fans who know its coming.

trevor travis
Panna wrote:

How many episodes are you in, Panna?

trevor travis
Nearly completed by Buffy rewatch... 143 down, 1 to go!!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.56 seconds
9,159,745 unique visits since 8th January 2014