Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 3

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,151
· Newest Rebel: MSI

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 159
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
sweevo
To cut a long story short (20 years long), I struggle to enjoy them because I was ostracised for being a nerd in my formative years (I was into BTTF, Ghostbusters, Red Dwarf, Star Trek, classic Doctor Who, etc.) I drove everyone nuts with my nerdiness and I couldn't figure out how or why (having Asperger's will make you semi oblivious to reality), so I took it extremely personally. By the time I was diagnosed at 16, the damage had already been done. I didn't watch the trilogy again until 2010, when I got the Blu-ray disc box set and started the now annual tradition of rewatching the movies on consecutive days (I admit I actually grew to hate the movies because of what my nerdiness had done to those around me and I still have the unpleasant memories haunting me to this day).

briggsy1
Continuing my Space 1999 watch on Horror channel. Now watching Peter Bowles playing a sadistic immortal in episode End of Eternity. All a bit jarring since I'm used to seeing him play rich toffs - and why the terrible flared trousers?

One Spare Part
- and why the terrible flared trousers?[/quote]
They are the most terrifying part! Grin actually I love this episode.
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

rojkerr1
the aeroplane sequence is absolutely horrifying, heavily cut for transmission

One Spare Part
Even just using imagination, it is horrific.

briggsy1
I like the fact that the airlock had a convenient easy tear off sticker on the door, so that Commander Koenig could fool Balor into entering it and then quickly press the close door button and suck him out into outer space.

One Spare Part
That's forward thinking for you.

Henry Eggleton
Wouldn't pass Health & Safety
What I do I do without choice and to save time

http://dcmarvelrpg48705.yuku.com/directory#.UnfVjR
sweevo
Doctor Who: The Curse of Fenric (the Special Edition movie edit), which first aired 30 years ago. Smile

BradPaula
The Creatures that Time Forgot- another Hammer stinker. A direct rip off of their own 1 Million Years BC.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

rojkerr1
my fave Mccoy, Fenric, watch out for my boatman mask, love the way the Dr holds off the haemovores with his own faith....Susan, Ian, Barbara, Vicki, Steven ...he recites!

littlesue
Just about to start watching Catweazle on Talking Pictures
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

Anniew
), I struggle to enjoy them because I was ostracised for being a nerd in my formative years (

Thatís a very sad story Sweevo. Iím glad life is improving for you now. And the nerdiness seems to be paying off with your fiction writing!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

rojkerr1
love catweazle...telling bone

Space Chopper
Currently watching a Russian series on Amazon Prime, called Gogol. It's essentially a Gothic horror series, set in 19th century Ukraine, centering around the author of the same name. It has wonderful nods to all of his works in the narrative, as if they really happened and were the inspiration for his writings, kind of 'Bram Stoker- vampire hunter', if you take my meaning, although there aren't any vampires in this story.
funkyimg.com/i/2y558.jpg
Vila: "I plan to live forever- or die trying..."

One Spare Part
Hazell is on Talking Pictures tonight at 9. Haven't seen it since it was 1st on, so this should be interesting.

One Spare Part
Whilst waiting for Hazell, I am watching Space:1999, The Troubled Spirit. A fantastic episode. Music excellent. Atmosphere, unsurpassed.

Child Of Auron
Finished the Doctor Who Season 23 Blu-Ray Box Set.

What a plethora of extras, most on the whole very enjoyable. The Bonnie Langford interview was a revelation, the Trial-less version of the Vervoid tale really held up and made a good story in itself and then there were extended edits of all 14 episodes.

rojkerr1
love troubled spirit, super episode, that bluray boxset sound good too

sweevo
To Live and Die in LA - one of my favourite films due to the morally grey characters (our "hero" is a cop with questionable manners, while our "villain" is much more sympathetic), Wang Chung soundtrack, full-on 1980s atmosphere and shocking ending - William Friedkin's last decent movie if you ask me.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.68 seconds
22,832,350 unique visits since 8th January 2014