Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,158
· Newest Rebel: Project TAS

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 159
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
Travisina
Psychostrategist wrote:

Child Of Auron wrote:

So tonight I watched Assassin - I actually enjoy this episode and another great outing for Soolin, who was looking particularly lovely this week Grin

I do like the costumes in the second half of Series D.

Interesting fact:- Before he appeared in B7, Peter Attard who played Benos was in three episodes of Emmerdale Farm playing a character called...wait for it...

Rod Blake!

I had to do a double take on imdb.com when I read that

I'm pretty sure the actor who portrayed the elderly male slave, Avon's cell mate, was the same guy who stood in for William Hartnell's First Doctor in The Five Doctors episode.

Correct - this was Richard Hurndall, who played the first Doctor in The Five Doctors.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

One Spare Part
Child Of Auron wrote:

Interesting fact:- Before he appeared in B7, Peter Attard who played Benos was in three episodes of Emmerdale Farm playing a character called...wait for it...

Rod Blake!

I had to do a double take on imdb.com when I read that

That is hilarious! SmileWinkPfftCoolGrin
Perhaps we should come up with our own 'almost' names!
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

Henry Eggleton
Man at Arms: Art of War
What I do I do without choice and to save time

http://dcmarvelrpg48705.yuku.com/directory#.UnfVjR
Psychostrategist
Watching might be a bit of overstatement because it's just a still photo of the speaker as the audio plays but...

https://youtu.be/...yX48c?t=47

Benjamin Freedman's 1961 Speech at the Willard Hotel. After a quick summary of the progress of WWI up until that point, Freedman explains the Balfour Declaration with admirable accuracy and swiftness.

One Spare Part
BradPaula wrote:

Watched Angry Red Planet with the bat rat spider monster. A real classic! ANd continuing with Captain Scarlett and the Mysterons.

https://youtu.be/...
A Captain Scarlet Conundrum. Very funny.

(mod edited by JustBrad to make link clickable)
Edited by JustBrad on 14 July 2019 14:25:17

JustBrad
Thanks One Spare Part, that is absolutely hilarious.
There was a young man
From Cork who got Limericks
And Haikus confused.

One Spare Part
JustBrad wrote:

Thanks One Spare Part, that is absolutely hilarious.

He did a top 10 scary moments on Space 1999 vid. That is a hoot too.

One Spare Part
Watching all the Apollo 11 docs on tv. Reminds me of when all things seemed possible. Even peace on Earth...we have been living through exciting and sometimes dangerous times but seeing the events of July 1969 again has made me think that we are not without hope.

Child Of Auron
Watched more of B7 this weekend - Games, Sand, Gold & Orbit

Gold is among my very favourite episodes and one of the best non-end of season stories.

A brilliant heist story with comedy, drama and tension and another great outing for Soolin. Such a shame there wasn't a second season with her.

Sand and Orbit are both stories which have grown on me over time. I wish I was able to watch Orbit the first time round not knowing what was coming just to feel the real impact of that scene "Vila weighs 73 kilos"

Henry Eggleton
WWE Extreme Rules

rojkerr1
Mawdryn Undead, spiffing!

Travisina
Another two eps of The Handmaid's Tale. I have to watch it during the day, because it's too harrowing to have it as the last thing before bedtime.

Child Of Auron
Well today I took a trip to Gauda Prime and finished episode 52.

No matter how many times I have seen "Blake" those last 5 or so minutes still tense my stomach and knock me for six. I think more so this time round because it has been many, many years since I have watched all 52 episodes in order.

Thanks to everyone involved in the making of Blake's 7 and everyone on here for keeping it alive and fun Smile

Before I return to 24 I will be watching the extras on my Doctor Who Season 10 blu-ray collection which arrived recently.

Travisina
Child Of Auron wrote:

No matter how many times I have seen "Blake" those last 5 or so minutes still tense my stomach and knock me for six.

When the sirens start...

Henry Eggleton
Legion

rojkerr1
I remember watching Blake and my hair stood up when I realised what was going to happen, felt so helpless! Logic was my bit of therapy...

rojkerr1
watching the extras on my season 18 19! want 12 but getting increasingly rare!

Child Of Auron
Travisina wrote:

Child Of Auron wrote:

No matter how many times I have seen "Blake" those last 5 or so minutes still tense my stomach and knock me for six.

When the sirens start...

Exactly, those sirens start sounding and I get goosebumps

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Apollo 11 in real time

https://apolloinr...yYeBy4LWZg
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

M1795537 OC Virn
Yay, Vanessa! Apollo 11 was the first time I'd ever been allowed to stay up all night, so I'm reliving it with Moon-based DVD's (and yet another rewatch of 'The Dish', which I think is one of the best Apollo 11 spinoffs/tributes - for the sooundtrack alone), doses of B7 and even a Glow-in-the-dark jigsaw my daughter gave me just for the occasion. Hope you have a good one!
You're not sulking, I hope?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.10 seconds
23,311,872 unique visits since 8th January 2014