Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,050
· Newest Rebel: Drewbristol

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [30 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [18 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [22 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [7 Votes]

Votes: 129
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
Psychostrategist
Rewatch of rewatch of rewatch of Hyperdrive. Episode: Asteroid.
Another funny show with some similarities that probably no one has heard of is evoked: Other Space, some short-lived Yahoo! series that probably has very low numbers of people who've heard of it. It's pretty damn funny though. Deserves a place behind Hyperdrive, which is behind Red Dwarf, but all trying to do something similar.

sweevo
Cutscenes from the PS1 game "Blasto", a 3D action-adventure/platform cult classic starring the eponymous proto-Zapp Brannigan-esque character voiced by the late great Phil Hartman, who would have been 70 today.

Child Of Auron
And the third season of The Vampire Diaries has finished.

That was a struggle, the presence of The Originals was too overwhelming for a programme which dealt with the lives of the supernatural beings in Mystic Falls. It certainly was not helped by the appalling acting of Joseph Morgan who played Klaus - the main Original. Having said that I warmed to the character of Rebecca, Claire Holt is quite a beauty (and I am not that way inclined!!)

Having said that the last episode was a treat, some great acting and emotional scenes. And of course the biggest cliffhanger that this series could offer - Elena is turned into a vampire.

I am now due to start season 4 of The Avengers.

"Mrs Peel, we are needed"

Klenotka
I had a "Simon Pegg" time a year, and I watched some of his movies.
The best was "Man Up", a cute romantic comedy, that is full of real and sarcastic people. Loved that Grin
Don´t be Lasagne

sweevo
80s classics - Blue Thunder, To Live and Die in LA, Escape from New York and Akira - just to name a few.

rojkerr1
This Island earth

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

This Island earth

One of my faves...have you made your interocitor yet?
"We're in the centre of a mystical convergence here."

rojkerr1
I did but some white haired guy named Exeter -with an remarkably high forehead I remember- melted it to mush - and I didn't have a guarantee....
Did manage to order my Triffid pot plant first tho...now where's it toddled off to.....? AAAArrgghh!

sweevo
Top Gun for the very first time after avoiding it like the plague throughout my formative years... it is such a bad film (although the soundtrack is awesome), it's full of plot holes and inconsistencies and it's so overly patriotic, my soul died, just slightly.

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

I did but some white haired guy named Exeter -with an remarkably high forehead I remember- melted it to mush - and I didn't have a guarantee....
Did manage to order my Triffid pot plant first tho...now where's it toddled off to.....? AAAArrgghh!

I will have to tell you : you are responsible for my sleepless night last night! I woke up at 2pm and couldn't get back to sleep so I picked up the book at my bedside... The Forsaken ... what a mistake-ah to make-ah! The idea of putting the book down when Koenig and co were being chased by the spider monsters...well it wasn't going to happen. Had to get up and have my breakfast while getting past the peril! Went back to bed at 5, got up for work at half 6. I blame you! Angry

rojkerr1
awww, I'm sorry one spare part, could have been worse, could have been Space 1999 Resurrection...Balor...!

JustBrad
As much Dave TV as I can while I am over here and can see it.

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

awww, I'm sorry one spare part, could have been worse, could have been Space 1999 Resurrection...Balor...!

Lol was reading it again at 3am - seems to fit well to the dark night and quiet...like being in space...great story...Resurrection is on my to do list.
Meanwhile I have started rewatching series one : love the sparseness of colours, the great stories. Watched Space Brain shortly before starting The Forsaken which fitted in nicely.

rojkerr1
great stuff, you must not touch my brain...! I love Full Circle, Eagles taking off to stone age drums, series one is so brilliant! and series 2 was such a let down, the Maya show, with Eagles! One or two good stories, The immunity syndrome, the dorcons

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

great stuff, you must not touch my brain...! I love Full Circle, Eagles taking off to stone age drums, series one is so brilliant! and series 2 was such a let down, the Maya show, with Eagles! One or two good stories, The immunity syndrome, the dorcons

I got the blu ray version of Space: 1999 when it came out - crisp and lovely images. I was unsure about S2 but when it came out I thought "what the heck" and got that. It has its ups and down. The major downs being no prof bergman and paul morrow. Interestingly they took one S2 episode and stripped it back to look like a S1 episode...the difference is amazing. It gave me an appreciation of the value of the people who work behind the camera. But that fred fried-burger really ruined a brilliant sf show!

rojkerr1
The Rules of Lut-on, you mean Luton Fred?! That was Seed of destruction done up as as a s1 story?

Child Of Auron
Finished season 4 of The Avengers.

I was missing Cathy Gale at the beginning but by the end it was Cathy Who? Diana Rigg will always be THE Avengers girl.

The show has definitely changed, far more whimsical peppered with outlandish plots but I rarely clock watched during any of this season unlike the previous years where I was falling asleep before the end of the first act.

A short break while I return to Mystic Falls for season 4 of The Vampire Diaries....

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
The Good Place
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

One Spare Part
rojkerr1 wrote:

The Rules of Lut-on, you mean Luton Fred?! That was Seed of destruction done up as as a s1 story?

No! Not like that! Grin They actually took a series 2 episode - can't think what it is at the moment - and replaced the opening credits, took off a lot of music, toned down the colours...it is very interesting..

rojkerr1
no I mean they revamped Seed of Destruction as a series one story, titles etc? I have the boxset but my daughter stole my bluray player!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.45 seconds
15,310,101 unique visits since 8th January 2014