Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
I was watching Cassini die on NASA tv
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

sweevo
Just rewatched "To Live and Die in LA", and I just noticed that lead actor William Petersen bears more than a striking resemblance to Gareth Thomas in this movie (imagine Blake as a corrupt US secret service agent and you'll get the gist).

Gauda Cheese
In my big Trek rewatch I'm up to season 3 of Voyager, season 4 of DS9

Oh and Discovery was amazing
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

BradPaula
Just watched 'Guradians of the Galaxy 2' and loved it. It was average sci-fi but had great effects and I loved the choice of music they used. I wasn't that thrilled with Guardians 1 but this time- very entertained. Loved baby Groot.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Gauda Cheese
BradPaula wrote:

Just watched 'Guradians of the Galaxy 2' and loved it. It was average sci-fi but had great effects and I loved the choice of music they used. I wasn't that thrilled with Guardians 1 but this time- very entertained. Loved baby Groot.

I really enjoyed the first movie. This one though I kinda hated. Hopfeully it picks back up with 3
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Travisina
Still catching up with 'Preacher'. I really like it - dark, violent and hilarious. GC, don't know if you've given Season 2 a try, but you may like it better than the first series.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Gauda Cheese wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I really enjoyed the first movie. This one though I kinda hated. Hopfeully it picks back up with 3

Baby Groot makes the movie. I only watched it because I've run out of MCU and it's not yet November...

dragonq
I sat down over the weekend and rewatched Edward and Mrs Simpson. Nearly forty years on (scary--I remember watching it as a teenager when it first aired) it still holds up very well as a serial, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'd forgotten Patrick Troughton played Clement Attlee, and Hugh Fraser was also in it as a young Anthony Eden--my goodness, how young he looked! It was fun picking out the various actors I enjoyed watching in my youth when the Sunday night serials were an important part of the week's entertainment.

JustBrad
Has anyone watched Defiance?

Noted Rockne S Obannon of Farscape as co creator.

Space Chopper
Gauda Cheese wrote:

To anyone curious about the new Twin Peaks..... Don't just don't. It's awful

Sorry, I couldn't disagree with you more. I must admit that I only came to Twin Peaks recently, so watching the original series and TP:FWWM was still fresh in my mind, so many of the things referenced in this series made perfect sense, and episode eight in particular explained the reasons behind everything in this show. The final episode was nothing short of televisual genius, and Bowie's scene in the movie was far from jarring and out-of-context, it actually foreshadowed everything in this series! Not much TV inspires me to actually engage my brain and look deeper to work things out for myself, but Twin Peaks did it, and the rewards were worth all the effort. How many TV series do you know that started 25 years ago as a murder-mystery, then evolved into a soap, then a supernatural thriller, then transmorphed into an X-Files-eque mystery, and STILL made perfectly logical and consistent sense as it did so?
funkyimg.com/i/2y558.jpg
Vila: "I plan to live forever- or die trying..."

Joe Dredd
dragonq wrote:
I sat down over the weekend and rewatched Edward and Mrs Simpson.

For some reason my eyes saw "Edward & Mrs Simpson" but my brain said "The Ghost & Mrs Muir"!

dragonq wrote:
when the Sunday night serials were an important part of the week's entertainment.

I have to resort to DVDs to get my fix of old drama serials. Not that I think of anything made in the 70s as old!

Angry Angel
Gauda Cheese wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I loved both of them! The most fun I've had at the cinema for a long time.

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
Angry Angel
JustBrad wrote:

We watched all of Defiance, and really enjoyed it. The characters are very engaging, and change a lot throughout the show. I felt it ended a bit early, there was much more story to tell, but there was an element of satisfaction in the ending.

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
Ellen York
Angry Angel wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I loved both of them! The most fun I've had at the cinema for a long time.

Guardians is loads of fun (I'm a sucker for "misfits save the day" ) I can't wait to see more of surly teenaged Groot. That end scene was so funny.

JustBrad
Guardians 1 never really engaged me. It was okay, but I never really cared about the characters, aside from Gammora a little bit. G2 seemed to me to have much deeper character development. My one niggle was the requisite "falling out for no good reason scene" to generate conflict right before the climactic plot point to kick off the third act.

rojkerr1
Escape into Night, classic kids tv, from the Marianne Dreams novel. Paperhouse film, and the the Dr who episode; Fear Her, all based on it

Travisina
rojkerr1 wrote:

Escape into Night, classic kids tv, from the Marianne Dreams novel. Paperhouse film, and the the Dr who episode; Fear Her, all based on it

I loved the original book, but none of the film/tv adaptations really did it for me.

Klenotka
JustBrad wrote:

OīBannonīs name was one to bring me to it. I got stuck somewhere in the middle of season 2, not even sure why. I really liked it but I had some problems get the rest of the season and then I somehow drifted away. But I loved the idea and characters. I thought that Tony Curran and Jaime Murray especially had a blast with their roles.
I thought it was great they had recognizable faces in there, that were also great actors.

I have to finish it one day - I hope itīs going to be on Netflix soon!

And again, good show SyFy had in years and they cancelled it. Just like Dark Matter Sad
Donīt be Lasagne

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Hell's Kitchen All-stars.

Love some Gordy .

Travisina
Just finished watching season 2 of 'Preacher'. Ended on quite an annoying cliffhanger...

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.15 seconds
9,123,254 unique visits since 8th January 2014