Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
What are you watching?
dragonq
We finally finished Fargo season 3! We were planning to watch Orphan Black season five, but we're so slow the first five episodes have disappeared off the SBS catch-up service, so back to the usual struggle about what we can agree to watch...have started on Mozart in the Jungle and enjoyed the first two episodes, though the bits about the ingenue's love affair are beyond tiresome. I have no interest in watching pretty 25 year olds smooching. I'm getting old.

sweevo
In-between taking breaks from repairing my Atari joystick (and solder-burning my fingers in the process), I'm at a stalemate as to what to watch... probably "Demons" again (even though I hallucinated about the eponymous creatures during the June heatwave despite sleeping with the doors AND windows open and lights on).

Klenotka
Marvel movies marathon...I started a bit weird, rewatched Age of Ultron and Civil war and then went back to Iron Man 3 ...1...and 2 Grin Thor next Smile
Don´t be Lasagne

Travisina
Catching up with 'Handmaid's Tale' - used to be able to watch live via an app on our Amazon firebox, but now although I can still get all the other Freeview Channels, we have to sign up to 4-OD to get channel 4. So I missed a couple of eps, because it took a while to get round to it.

Preacher, on the other hand, is Amazon exclusive - so no problems watching that - and it's so much fun!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

President Solvite
Rewatching Series 1 of Little Britain - Great stuff Smile

Also enjoying Rogue One on Blu Ray so much to take in even with a subsequent viewing. In my mind it improves with repeated viewings.

Extras disk tomorrow, should be interesting. Also have a John William's Prom event to listen to as well.

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
sweevo
"Defenders of the Earth", classic 1980s cartoon... forgot how good it is (although I'm not keen on it ending on a somewhat weak episode - the Prince Krotan 5-part story arc seemed like the perfect finale). Awesome theme song, too. Smile

Klenotka
Lots of stuff...sick leave and I am bored so ....
Street cat named Bob - adorable, true based story
Life - a solid, space horror B-movie

Also, I rewatched Pretty Woman today again...never lets me down Smile
Don´t be Lasagne

Joe Dredd
Joe Dredd wrote:

Had a quick trip to Melbourne and back yesterday.

The flight wasn't long enough to see a whole film, but I got to watch the start of the "Kong of Skull Island" movie. It wasn't available on the return flight so I watched the start of "Passengers", about a man who is woken up from cryosleep 90 years too early due to a malfunction on the spaceship he is travelling in with 4,999 other (hibernating) colonists.

I hadn't heard of "Passengers" before but I'm going to try and catch the rest of this. The FX and set designs were lovely and I enjoyed the story, as much as I saw of it.

I bought a copy of "Passengers" and have watched it through to the end with my wifey. We both enjoyed it. Recommended for a grown-ups movie night.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Klenotka wrote:

Marvel movies marathon...I started a bit weird, rewatched Age of Ultron and Civil war and then went back to Iron Man 3 ...1...and 2 Grin Thor next Smile

I've been doing those too...working up to Loki:Ragnarok.

I just watched Galaxy Quest which I've never seen before. I now know why people rave over it.

Gosh, I'm doing it. I'm repeating the darn computer

I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Joe Dredd wrote:

The flight wasn't long enough to see a whole film, but I got to watch the start of the "Kong of Skull Island" movie. It wasn't available on the return flight so I watched the start of "Passengers", about a man who is woken up from cryosleep 90 years too early due to a malfunction on the spaceship he is travelling in with 4,999 other (hibernating) colonists.

I hadn't heard of "Passengers" before but I'm going to try and catch the rest of this. The FX and set designs were lovely and I enjoyed the story, as much as I saw of it.

Kong any good? I've only heard good things about it from Hiddies fans but not much about the movie itself.

Passengers sounds good, though.

Joe Dredd
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz wrote:
Kong any good? I've only heard good things about it from Hiddies fans but not much about the movie itself.

It was okay. It wasn't what I was expecting - I hadn't heard anything about it so the 1960s setting took me by surprise. I might watch the rest of it once it's on TV but of the two Passengers was the one that intrigued me enough to seek it out.

Travisina
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz wrote:

I just watched Galaxy Quest which I've never seen before. I now know why people rave over it.

Gosh, I'm doing it. I'm repeating the darn computer

Galaxy Quest is one of my favourite movies! I love it to bits.

Klenotka
Galaxy Quest has a quote for each life situation, including "Whoever wrote this episode should die!"...and "this episode is badly written"...is so perfect for a bad day Grin
Don´t be Lasagne

Travisina
Klenotka wrote:

Galaxy Quest has a quote for each life situation, including "Whoever wrote this episode should die!"...and "this episode is badly written"...is so perfect for a bad day Grin

Several have become catch-phrases in our house, including "You broke the bloody ship" and (when scouring Amazon for bargains): "By Grabthar's hammer, what a savings!" Smile

Mistletoe12
Galaxy Quest is an absolute classic: Never a time when it doesn't entertain. Genius in every way.

Favourite quotes in my household:

“There’s a red thingy moving towards the green thingy… I think we’re the green thingy.”

"Miners, not Minors."

"It's all about you, isn't it?" (We frequently quote this one, then crack up with laughter, followed by inevitably discussing the film.)

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Honestly, I don't understand how I miss GQ for all these years

I just need to improve mon francias so I can watch https://fr.wikipe..._chez_vous
Edited by Travisina on 06 August 2017 08:47:30

Gauda Cheese
Wet hot American Summer: 10 Years Later. We loved every second.
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Bon Cop Bad Cop

I'm waiting for the DVD release of Bon Cop Bad Cop II

JustBrad
Doctor Who: The Creature From the Pit.

With John Bryans (Councilor Bercol and Shrinker)

BradPaula
Ash vs. Evil Dead, series 2. Lee Majors as Ash's dad!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.74 seconds
9,180,583 unique visits since 8th January 2014