Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
What games are you playing?
Spaceship Dispatcher
Have just ordered a forthcoming Doctor Who version of Cluedo...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Space Chopper
Gauda Cheese wrote:By the way Josette Simon is one of the voices in Inquisition. Oops

Yes, she's Vivienne, a female mage that joins the inquisition later on in the game. Torchwood's Gareth David-Lloyd is Solas, the elf mage you start out with. DA: Origins has Tom Chadbon in a minor role, and Steven Pacey plays the player-character's father. Flemmeth the witch, who appears in DA: Origins and DA2 is played by Star Trek Voyager's Kate Mulgrew, and her daughter Morrigan, who also appears in DA: O and DA: Inquisition is Farscape's Claudia Black.
funkyimg.com/i/2y558.jpg
Vila: "I plan to live forever- or die trying..."

Gauda Cheese
Space Chopper wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:By the way Josette Simon is one of the voices in Inquisition. Oops

Yes, she's Vivienne, a female mage that joins the inquisition later on in the game. Torchwood's Gareth David-Lloyd is Solas, the elf mage you start out with. DA: Origins has Tom Chadbon in a minor role, and Steven Pacey plays the player-character's father. Flemmeth the witch, who appears in DA: Origins and DA2 is played by Star Trek Voyager's Kate Mulgrew, and her daughter Morrigan, who also appears in DA: O and DA: Inquisition is Farscape's Claudia Black.

Claudia Black does a lot of voice work for Bioware I've noticed.

Would you be surprised to know that Vivienne was my favourite party member? It was like having Dayna on my team.
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

sweevo
Replaying Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4: Turtles in Time on the SNES (going through a bit of a TMNT phase at the moment) - I usually play as Donatello because of his Bo staff (long-range weapon). Smile

sweevo
Having finished Turtles in Time, it's now time for Duke Nukem 2. Smile

Gauda Cheese
I'm waiting for Mad Max to come out

Spaceresearcher
Nice a Dr Who Cluedo, that sounds terrific(now perhaps for a Blakes 7 version. Smile ).

Game wise it's 'Twilight Imperium 3rd Edition with expansions' board game(I'd love to get a game of Freedom In The Galaxy going but it's a long winded game and sadly time is hard to find these days). Also Mars Attacks the dice game is great for an ultra quick game. Also looking at playing the fast paced collaborative game 'The Resistance'.

Computer game wise, it's without doubt 'Elite Dangerous' however I'm finding it hard to find time to play regularly and didn't want to miss tonights classic episode re-watch in Aus.

Strategy wise: Six the game(terrific hexagonal strategy game that's easy to learn and harder to master).

Card game wise: Skipbo.

I've been meaning to play FTL, it does look nice.

sweevo
Thinking of getting Grand Theft Auto 5, but it may not run on my PC (it's only 22 months old, which is a dinosaur in modern computer terms).

Travisina
Mahjong on my newly-installed Windows 10 upgrade. It's a terrible time-sink, and best left to play while listening to 'The Archers' or other audios. I unlocked all the levels - including Expert - during the 90-minute 'Down & Safe' podcast on Thursday evening!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

sweevo
Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold on Steam - currently on Episode 2 of 6. Will be playing the sequel, Blake Stone: Planet Strike, when this is done. Smile

President Solvite
Blake Stone? Blimey that takes me back..

Although lacking much of the atmosphere of the classic Doom, you did have to check your targets before firing as those scientists could prove useful to unlock doors etc..

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
sweevo
Nice to see another fan Smile I find it to be much more enjoyable than Doom (mainly because I don't have invisible demons popping out of every orifice every 5 seconds, which is why I haven't played it since I was 18), although it shows its age with the dated Wolfenstein 3D engine... and it's a shame that it didn't get much exposure since Doom was released a mere week later. Both games are available on GOG.com or on Steam. Smile

Joe Dredd
Travisina wrote:

Mahjong on my newly-installed Windows 10 upgrade.

Have you turned off the umpteen-hundred secret spy settings?

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Mahjong on my newly-installed Windows 10 upgrade.

Have you turned off the umpteen-hundred secret spy settings?

Hopefully - Privacy, what privacy?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

sweevo
Finally finished Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold after discovering all secrets (including secret levels) - 66 levels spread over 6 parts just screams of questionable level design (a major part of the game involves maze-hunting for a key to the next level), and I never want to put myself through it again. Now I'm onto the much better designed sequel, Blake Stone: Planet Strike - a single 20-part campaign (plus 4 secret levels) and a new in-game weapon! Smile

sweevo
Now done with Blake Stone: Planet Strike - a much better made and designed game than Aliens of Gold.

Coser
Put aside "Elite: Dangerous" for the moment as I don't particularly have a decent internet connection and you can't play it solo in any way.

The Witcher has also taken a bit of a dive as it's getting particularly repetetive and grindy.

So picked up a copy of "Bioshock 2" and getting quite into that It's nice how, as a 'Big Daddy' you have to plan and use strategy on your main fights or else you end up repeating the same fights again and again whilst watching your supplies dwindle away to nothing.
"Ask ten different scientists about the environment, population control, genetics, and you'll get ten different answers, but there's one thing every scientist on the planet agrees on. Whether it happens in a hundred years or a thousand years or a million years, eventually our Sun will grow cold and go out. When that happens, it won't just take us. It'll take Marilyn Monroe, and Lao-Tzu, and Einstein, and Morobuto, and Buddy Holly, and Aristophanes…then all of this…all of this…was for nothing. Unless we go to the stars." Commander sinclair, Babylon 5.

Grade Four Ignorant
Solitaire on my phone.

Scott
Travisina wrote:

Mahjong on my newly-installed Windows 10 upgrade. It's a terrible time-sink, and best left to play while listening to 'The Archers' or other audios. I unlocked all the levels - including Expert - during the 90-minute 'Down & Safe' podcast on Thursday evening!

I'm playing Mass Effect on the xbox, Mahjong on the phone and on the PC I'm wasting hours on Wordament, which is a fantastice word search type game if you've got either windows 8 or 10.

Scott

Gauda Cheese
MAD MAX!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.44 seconds
9,823,633 unique visits since 8th January 2014