Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
What games are you playing?
sweevo
Stopped playing Blake Stone: Planet Strike on Veteran difficulty because of the near-consistent usage of invisible/cloaked/silhouetted enemies (á la Spectres in Doom) - scares me and I can't play the game anymore (I even posted a tweet about it - you can follow me @Swevicus).

TwoGunBob
Stopped Bloodborne to play Mad Max. Taking my time and doing each base to 100% completion before moving on. When not playing video games I try to take time to relax with the old board games. Been a few across the table.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/TwoGunBob/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-09/6ACCDC65-A61A-4E55-B167-5827F83FF993_zps8u6shtqc.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/TwoGunBob/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-07/4198D432-6F20-46C7-BA2D-6CE7F1C0C51E_zpsibjteaqd.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/TwoGunBob/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-07/2C35BDD8-CBA8-4E19-99E8-F72ECD91138E_zps3o6cowub.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/TwoGunBob/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-06/2916BBF6-65C1-4B41-8B24-B90A500EE863_zpsd6rin1ev.jpg

Someone at the shop I play at mentioned they've never seen me play the same game twice or for that matter play a board game made AFTER I was born.

sweevo
Been playing the Back to the Future Trilogy on the C64 while being constantly interrupted (live streaming). In the end, I've decided to just pre-record the whole damn thing because being interrupted in mid-stream is just damn heavy.

atomicmayo
So I had *started* a replay of Mass Effect but I abandoned it because I got this idea...

I started doing playthroughs of my favorite RPGs with clones of B7 characters. I have a Vila clone in Skyrim (he's up to level 44 but hasn't killed a dragon yet! Sneak, Lockpicking and Pickpocket skills naturally are to 100!) and I abandoned my Mass Effect playthrough so I could start a new one with a Servalan clone as Shepard... definitely going for renegade choices... XD

I also found an old copy of Morrowind the other day and started playing that. Oh man has IT AGED. I am tempted to download a couple mods to make it prettier, but I'm kind of enjoying the nostalgia it's evoking, too.

http://i-fought-space.tumblr.com
sweevo
Finished the original Deus Ex - now taking a break from gaming to focus on my arcade stick/retrogaming controller design.

Space Chopper
I've recently installed and am enjoying playing World Of Tanks on the PS4. I'm not normally a fan of MMO wargames, but there's something appealing about this that I can't quite put into words. I'm building a nice collection of tanks, and my favourite is a Russian KV-220 heavy tank, which I've personalised with an inscription in Russian that translates as 'Liberator'.
funkyimg.com/i/2y558.jpg
Vila: "I plan to live forever- or die trying..."

sweevo
I have retired from gaming (the past 20+ years of my gaming addiction has caused more rifts and arguments than I care to remember).

Travisina
Pokemon Go - finally arrived in the UK yesterday! Smile

(I may be gone some time...)
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Mistletoe12
Travisina wrote:

Okay, Captain Oates! Just make sure you don't get frostbite whilst searching for an Articuno!

Travisina
Mistletoe12 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Okay, Captain Oates! Just make sure you don't get frostbite whilst searching for an Articuno!

Joking aside, somebody based in the Antarctic reported that there was a Poke Stop (a location for getting Poke balls etc) at his base - but no actual Pokemon in the area!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Hugbot
Travisina wrote:

Noooooo ... not you as well! Last week, I talked to my favourite pub owner, and she complained that her whole staff was addicted. And when she drove home one evening, she passed several groups of people all frantically wielding their smartphones in typical PG fashion. One bloke even nearly ran into her car! Better be careful!

President Solvite
My two boys are playing this... At least it gets them out Smile

Whilst the 'Old man' (me) is playing Runescape (on occasion) and Settlers Online indoors...

My reaction times are slowing down can't keep up with all these young 'uns on these first person shooters and platforms.. Yes I listen to Radio 4 too... All the best people do Smile

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
sweevo
Pit Fighter on the ZX Spectrum (128K only)... oh, God, it's horrible - it's slow as hell... and I'm playing with a keyboard (I STILL haven't built my joystick yet).

Joe Dredd
Mind games.

Henry Eggleton
Galactic Civilization 3
What I do I do without choice and to save time

http://dcmarvelrpg48705.yuku.com/directory#.UnfVjR
Spaceresearcher
TwoGunBob wrote:

Stopped Bloodborne to play Mad Max. Taking my time and doing each base to 100% completion before moving on. When not playing video games I try to take time to relax with the old board games. Been a few across the table.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/TwoGunBob/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-09/6ACCDC65-A61A-4E55-B167-5827F83FF993_zps8u6shtqc.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/TwoGunBob/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-07/4198D432-6F20-46C7-BA2D-6CE7F1C0C51E_zpsibjteaqd.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/TwoGunBob/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-07/2C35BDD8-CBA8-4E19-99E8-F72ECD91138E_zps3o6cowub.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/TwoGunBob/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-06/2916BBF6-65C1-4B41-8B24-B90A500EE863_zpsd6rin1ev.jpg

Someone at the shop I play at mentioned they've never seen me play the same game twice or for that matter play a board game made AFTER I was born.

Wow an SPI games fan. I've always wanted to play 'Freedom In The Galaxy' which I own a copy of but finding a like minded gamer here is proving ni on impossible. I've also got a couple of there capsule games and enjoy the solo games in there fine Ares magazine that was popular until TSR bought them out.

sweevo
House of the Dead marathon, as it's Halloween, in chronological order (the games' fictional chronology):

The House of the Dead: Overkill - Extended Cut (PS3)
The House of the Dead (Arcade version - emulated)
House of the Dead 2 (PC)
House of the Dead 4 and 4 Special (PS3)
House of the Dead 3 (PC)

I must get round to building that bloody Atari joystick controller of mine soon.

sweevo
"Grim Fandango Remastered", as it is the Day of the Dead. Viva la revolución! Smile

helo_75
Am I a bit sad for,playing through the whole of resident evil, all over AGAIN?

Spaceresearcher
You know, I've been enjoying the 'long play' movies of games on You tube.

Recently I watched some nostalgic 'Space Quest' and the legendary adventure game: "Zak McKraken and the alien mind benders." Brought back a lot of memories and it was great to see the full EGA and VGA graphics colours as I only ever saw them in CGA back in the day. (Man, now I sound old. Sad ).

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.59 seconds
9,169,160 unique visits since 8th January 2014