Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 888
· Newest Rebel: Grendel

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [15 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
6% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [12 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [5 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [14 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [12 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
11% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
7% [6 Votes]

Votes: 85
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
What games are you playing?
sweevo
What games (video, board, card or otherwise) are you playing as of now? Smile Here's my list:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (PC)

I had forgotten about how hard this game is, both as an action game and as a tactical combat shooter. Good points? New weapons and more balanced gameplay, so it's not all bad.

House of the Dead 4 (PS3)

About time this game made it to home consoles (console release in 2012, 7 years after its arcade debut). Apart from shaking the controller to reload your weapon, increasing chances of RSI, it's a damn good rail shooter.

Gauda Cheese
Star Wars: battlefront 2 an Xbox original game, but playing it on the 360 (God I hate how Microsoft are numbering their consoles)
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

President Solvite
Still Runescape..

MMO browser based game.. Yes yes I know its old and dare I say a bit passe.. But I still get a lot of enjoyment out of it.

Coming up to be a 10 year veteran now.

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
meegat39
President Solvite wrote:

Still Runescape..

MMO browser based game.. Yes yes I know its old and dare I say a bit passe.. But I still get a lot of enjoyment out of it.

Hubby still playing this, though not so much these days.
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Asimov
Hi,

I am seriously addicted to FTL faster than light. Very good stragegy game.
Asimov
3D Artist
http://www.asimov...ises.co.uk
“You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: they don’t alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering.”

sweevo
Bully: Scholarship Edition (PC)

I love this game! What more is there to say about it?

sweevo
Getting ready to play the entire Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy on the PC (as soon as Steam downloads the lot).

sweevo
Finished Modern Warfare 1 - now onto Modern Warfare 2. Smile

Coser
FTL (PC)
Dawn of War: Soulstorm (PC)
Band Hero (PS2)
NFS:U2 (PS2)

Band hero is great for unwinding after a stressfull day at work, Need for Speed has my competitive edge at the moment as I'm trying to win every race in the game, and I'm no good at street cross.

Unfortunately I am not spending as much time as I should painting miniatures, and I have a couple of Grand Piano musical boxes that I am working on. And should be spending a lot more time at the pool trying to strengthen seriously weakened back muscles.

But I seem to be spending a lot of time on NFS:U2.
"Ask ten different scientists about the environment, population control, genetics, and you'll get ten different answers, but there's one thing every scientist on the planet agrees on. Whether it happens in a hundred years or a thousand years or a million years, eventually our Sun will grow cold and go out. When that happens, it won't just take us. It'll take Marilyn Monroe, and Lao-Tzu, and Einstein, and Morobuto, and Buddy Holly, and Aristophanes…then all of this…all of this…was for nothing. Unless we go to the stars." Commander sinclair, Babylon 5.

JustBrad
President Solvite wrote:

Still Runescape..

I feel the same way about Baldur's Gate and SW:KOTOR

sweevo
Spent the whole day on Modern Warfare 2 - tomorrow I'm going to start Modern Warfare 3. Smile

sweevo
Finished Modern Warfare 3 Smile

sweevo
Playing Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders on the PC - on Nightmare difficulty.

sweevo
What games (video, board or card) are you currently playing? Smile I am currently playing:

- The House of the Dead (Arcade version - emulated)
- Max Payne 3 (PC)
- Audiosurf (PC)
- House of the Dead 2 (PC)
- You Have to Win the Game (PC)
- Super Win the Game (PC)
- House of the Dead 3 (PS3)
- House of the Dead 4 + Special (PS3)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Hi Sweevo,

I have merged this thread with the existing thread of same title that you created last year. SD
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Anniew
Operation! ( well I do look after Grandkids). I pretend I'm a nice Professor Kane when I play- of course I don't let on that's what i'm doing. I have my pride!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

JustBrad
I'm back in Baldur's Gate.

Coser
Hostile Waters: Anteus Rising.
World of Tanks.
"Ask ten different scientists about the environment, population control, genetics, and you'll get ten different answers, but there's one thing every scientist on the planet agrees on. Whether it happens in a hundred years or a thousand years or a million years, eventually our Sun will grow cold and go out. When that happens, it won't just take us. It'll take Marilyn Monroe, and Lao-Tzu, and Einstein, and Morobuto, and Buddy Holly, and Aristophanes…then all of this…all of this…was for nothing. Unless we go to the stars." Commander sinclair, Babylon 5.

purplecleric
Coser wrote:

World of Tanks.

My son (PCMinor) is an avid player of WoT - both on PC & XBox.

Naturally we went to Bovington Tank Museum yesterday for our half-term treat - it was great to see him 'geek' out with a group of fellow tankers that ranged in age from 7 to about 77!

Travisina
purplecleric wrote:

Coser wrote:

World of Tanks.

My son (PCMinor) is an avid player of WoT - both on PC & XBox.

Ha, my husband is an avid player of WoT on PC. I wonder if he, Coser and PC minor all know each other?!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.55 seconds
7,932,509 unique visits since 8th January 2014