Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

What is your reaction when Piri (the real Cancer) dies at the end of ďAssassinĒ?
I do the conga around my front room I do the conga around my front room 7%[1 Vote]
I sing along to the lyrics of Distant Star over the end credits I sing along to the lyrics of Distant Star over the end credits 0%[0 Votes]
I have a silly smile on my face for the next 5 minutes I have a silly smile on my face for the next 5 minutes 0%[0 Votes]
I high-five Og I high-five Og 7%[1 Vote]
I grab a pair of Devilís Dumplings that double as ear defenders & then drink some incredibly strong ale to celebrate I grab a pair of Devilís Dumplings that double as ear defenders & then drink some incredibly strong ale to celebrate 0%[0 Votes]
All of the above All of the above 36%[5 Votes]
Special option for SD: Iím shocked and saddened Special option for SD: Iím shocked and saddened 14%[2 Votes]
Other (please specify) Other (please specify) 36%[5 Votes]
Total Votes : 14
 Print Thread
What is your reaction when Piri (the real Cancer) dies at the end of ďAssassinĒ?
trevor travis
It's a death scene that makes those of Dorian and Soldeed (from Doctor Who) look restrained in comparison, as the sound barrier is broken. But when Soolin gives Cancer (aka Piri) a touch of her own medicine at the end of "Assassin", how do you react?

Spaceship Dispatcher
Special option taken, thank you Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

President Solvite
I run a diagnostic and thank the Gods that I have made it through yet another 'Derek' episode, without my brain going into a total shutdown.

Once the system has been flushed, I consider going to the dentist where the next hour can be spent in some more comfort! Pfft

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
sweevo
My human side: "Thank God for that, what a wasted opportunity."
My computer side: "Season Delta episode completed - currently loading next program." (I refer to the seasons either numerically or by Greek letters)

JustBrad
Other: The same thing I do the whole episode.... Make crab jokes.

Like... look at the legs on that one...

What did you think?

Anniew
Though my relief is tempered by a sort of awe. It's not often actors out Darrow, Darrow, even in time lash mode, but this lady sure does.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

BradPaula
All the above. Cancer/Piri is an irritating and over-acted character imo. Sorry, SD.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

meegat39
I do an evil laugh that no-one can hear!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Joe Dredd
"Who?"

Travisina
She dies like she gets paid by the hour, as a friend of mine would say.
Not soon enough, I say. Angry
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

JustBrad
i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/smileys/muchrejoicing.gif

purplecleric
I vote 'other'.

My reaction is "Thank **** for that, she was really getting on my Devil's Dumplings!"

JannaKalderash
I thought, "Finally! Their brains grow back just in time to stomp the bad girl!"

JustBrad
I applaud her subtle performance.

(sarcasm option)

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.40 seconds
9,163,974 unique visits since 8th January 2014