Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha Event 07.06.15
MockingbirdGirl
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:
No, rather every faith. It's the asking that I feel would be unfair, in the particular circumstances of knowing that Big Finish have placed a block of some sort on Blake's 7 announcements, to put the cast on the spot in the first place.

There's nothing remotely 'unfair' about it. If they can't respond, they will say, "I'm sorry, we can't comment at the moment." On the other hand, they might say, "No one has approached us about doing anything further." They're not little children who need to be shielded from fairly mild professional enquiries.

Anniew
So looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow. I will be wearing my killer heels and white satin!

Not really.... Comfortable clothes as befits my great age. Please wave if you see an old gal with fading red hair and glasses wandering about looking a little scared and excited.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Anniew wrote:

...Please wave if you see an old gal with fading red hair and glasses wandering about looking a little scared and excited.

Looking forward to meeting you and putting another face to a name Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Travisina
Anniew wrote:

So looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow. I will be wearing my killer heels and white satin!

Not really.... Comfortable clothes as befits my great age. Please wave if you see an old gal with fading red hair and glasses wandering about looking a little scared and excited.

Anniew! So pleased you're going to be there - it will be great to meet you in person. Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

meegat39
I'm also looking forward to meeting you Grin
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Anniew
SD, Travisina, Meergat..... Will be lovely to meet you in person!!!

Mistletoe12
Looking forward to meeting/seeing everyone tomorrow. Like SD, need to leave about 8am in order to arrive approximately 10am. Must remember tickets and chocolate Wink

Travisina
I've already bought my travelcard.
And chocolate Smile

meegat39
See you tomorrow Mistletoe12. Will also be requiring chocolate and leaving on the 8am train.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Down and safe Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Travisina
Me too!

President Solvite
Sorry that I haven't been able to make this, have a great time Smile

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Spaceship Dispatcher
This is an excellent event, really well organised and relaxed. The main cast are just taking part in the photo shoot before their interview panel...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Slightly chaotic near the end of the event today, with the time taken to have an autograph panel with six regular cast members being very much under estimated! But the organisers are still doing a good job and the events are still going on as I write...

Travisina
Down & Safely home - great to see everyone!
Smile

Spaceship Dispatcher
Really good day! Thank you to everyone who came along from Horizon (and families) for your company today. Further comments and pics to follow in due course, but for now it's "down and safe" at home for me too...
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 07 June 2015 22:31:00

meegat39
I'm also home now. I had about ten minutes spare in the end when I got to the train station on the way back, so I'm glad I left when I did, but sad I missed the B7 panel. Looking forward to hearing what was said/asked etc. Lovely to see everyone today and SD thanks for helping with my shopping!!

Anniew
Really great to meet you all and to be made so welcome! Fairly shattering day! The last panel was great but could have been so much longer. But it was a day full of heart. Wonderful. Can't wait till return to GP now. You are such a lovely lot!

Mistletoe12
Down and safe! Really good day! Exhausted and still craving a hot drink ... but a terrific event and the BEST company!Grin

I will definitely write more once I've slept but in the meantime I can't help smiling at the piccy of me (well, my wrist anyway) wearing the original teleport bracelet Mat let me try on - in the corner of the photo he has an indulgent smile on his face!

I have to eat and sleep, and not necessarily in that order!Happy

trevor travis
Lots of fun yesterday - nice to meet up with some people for the first time and some people again!

I thought the first panel was particularly interesting. The directors were major players in the making of the programme, so Andrew Morgan & Vivienne Couzens were very interesting to hear from, and of course Matt Irvine is always a good guest.

The con was a little chaotic towards the end of the day, and I'm sure Ian Kubiak learnt loads as to how to put on future cons. To be honest, I didn't mind, he'd put together such a good guest list in the first place, there were several coups such as the fact I know have a signed photo from Josette Simon, and unlike the organisers of Dimensions 2013, he does give a damn, and for example, he promised to get signatures for those unlucky to miss out on Jan and Sally.

It was a bit bizarre when I signed some copies of Blake's Heaven (seems the wrong way around!!), and it was nice to meet up with some of my fellow contributors. Having wrote the chapter for the Independent Audios, it was nice to have a chat with Alan Stevens. I really rate both his trio of B7 audios and the subsequent Kaldor City series.

All-in-all an enjoyable day, and glad I decided to stick around for Gareth, Michael and Brian at the end. Brian is a laugh a minute, such as when he took a 'phone call' from Servalan. And the rest of the galaxy beware, because Travis & Travis were in conversation throughout the photo shoot!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.52 seconds
9,815,675 unique visits since 8th January 2014