Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha Event 07.06.15
Ian Kubiak
There are only 7 tickets left! Get one before they all go! Not long to go now!
www.cygnusalpha.org

Ian Kubiak
EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA
The final guest* to join us at Cygnus Alpha is Nikki Dunsford. Nikki worked as an extra on Blake's 7 in many episodes but is mainly remembered for playing Servalan's Mutoid Aide in 'Moloch'. She has also worked on Doctor Who as an extra
There will be an extra charge of 5.00 for Nikki's autograph on the day as she is a sponsored guest.
*or is she?
www.cygnusalpha.org
Edited by Ian Kubiak on 27 May 2015 22:25:46

Ian Kubiak
5 tickets left! That is 5! If you order your ticket tonight you will receive a special gift* at the event.
*1 per person per ticket. Offer ends midnight tonight!
www.cygnusalpha.org

Spaceship Dispatcher
I can't recall how the ticketing works for this! Do you get sent a ticket by post, or do you just present ID on the day?
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Ian Kubiak
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

I can't recall how the ticketing works for this! Do you get sent a ticket by post, or do you just present ID on the day?

Bring a print out of Paypal receipt. This will act as your ticket. You can also show this on a mobile or Tablet.

Ian Kubiak
EVENT SOLD OUT!

As of 7:00pm this evening, Cygnus Alpha has sold out. Thank you to everyone who has bought a ticket and I hope you all make it "Down and safe" to the venue and enjoy the day.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Ian Kubiak wrote:

Bring a print out of Paypal receipt. This will act as your ticket. You can also show this on a mobile or Tablet.

Thanks Ian Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Ian Kubiak wrote:

EVENT SOLD OUT!

As of 7:00pm this evening, Cygnus Alpha has sold out. Thank you to everyone who has bought a ticket and I hope you all make it "Down and safe" to the venue and enjoy the day.

Congratulations Ian, well done Happy

b7gary
Looking forward to seeing, anybody who's going to this fabulous event.Bring it on.

Ian Kubiak
The full running order of the day and other information can now be found at www.cygnusalpha.org

Spaceship Dispatcher
Thanks Ian, looks like a good schedule.

BradPaula
Good luck, Ian and everyone going, have a great time!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Ian Kubiak
BradPaula wrote:

Good luck, Ian and everyone going, have a great time!

Thanks

Ian Kubiak
The following items will be available at the event from Orac's Shop at this weekend's Cygnus Alpha event...

8X10 PRINTS 5.00 each
A3 PRINTS 10.00 or 2 for 15.00
FROM BYFLEET TO THE BUSH BOOK 12.00
FROM BYFLEET TO THE BUSH AUDIO 15.00
JACQUELINE PEARCE SIGNED PRINT 15.00
JACQUELINE PEARCE COMBO DEAL* 35.00
CHILDREN OF THE STONES AUDIO
PLUS AUTOGRAPH TOKEN 20.00
JOSETTE SIMON 8X10 SIGNED PRINT 15.00*
JOSETTE SIMON A3 SIGNED PRINT 20.00*
BLAKE'S HEAVEN- MAXIMUM FAN-POWER 15.00
RED AUTOGRAPH TOKEN 5.00
GREEN AUTOGRAPH TOKEN 10.00
BLUE AUTOGRAPH TOKEN 5.00
SOLO PHOTO STUDIO TOKEN 5.00
DUO PHOTO STUDIO TOKEN 10.00
GROUP PHOTO STUDIO TOKEN 15.00
RAFFLE TICKETS 50p per ticket or 2.00 a strip
*Limited stock!

MockingbirdGirl
I hope someone will ask cast members if there are any plans for future BF audios!

Spaceship Dispatcher
MockingbirdGirl wrote:

I hope someone will ask cast members if there are any plans for future BF audios!

Personally speaking, I hope that doesn't happen. Fans asking cast members to breach their confidentiality agreements, and therefore also put at risk further work, would not really be fair on them after they have all agreed to attend this special event.

Travisina

MockingbirdGirl wrote:

Personally speaking, I hope that doesn't happen. Fans asking cast members to breach their confidentiality agreements, and therefore also put at risk further work, would not really be fair on them after they have all agreed to attend this special event.

The actors (and other B7 personnel) are often asked that sort of thing at conventions, and are adept at deflecting the ones they're not allowed to answer, or just dropping hints and giving partial answers. For example, Tom Chadbon at one of the Big Finish Days couldn't reveal information about the second all-cast series, which hadn't yet been announced, but was allowed to say that there was more to come from Del Grant, leaving us to speculate as to what that could be.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

MockingbirdGirl

No one had suggested they breach confidentiality agreements. Do you really have so little faith in their ability to know what they can and can't say?

Spaceship Dispatcher
MockingbirdGirl wrote:

No one had suggested they breach confidentiality agreements. Do you really have so little faith in their ability to know what they can and can't say?

No, rather every faith. It's the asking that I feel would be unfair, in the particular circumstances of knowing that Big Finish have placed a block of some sort on Blake's 7 announcements, to put the cast on the spot in the first place. If they admit to being in the studio at all then potentially they're jumping the gun, just by confirming if there are/are not further releases planned. Just my opinion, but I hope that tomorrow is entirely about the tv show and does not get sidetracked to spin-off media.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm hoping, all being well, to reach the venue for about 9.30-45 in the morning after catching the 07.53 train from here and reaching Euston at about 9.15; my easiest Underground from there will be Vauxhall.

I'll keep a look out for familiar faces on the way!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.47 seconds
9,110,134 unique visits since 8th January 2014