Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Is Travis actually dead?
trevor travis
Joe Dredd wrote:

He's still falling.


Does gravity dictate once he reaches the middle of the planet that he just stays there. In which, the poor chap could be falling forever more.

I wonder if Avon can therefore count it as a kill... the Hommiks would say no Wink
 
Grade Four Ignorant
Well, he is now.
 
BradPaula
He's dead Jim. He fell into the Star One hot tub and was agitated to death. Or was that the washing machine?
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
Panna
Travis II is dead. Travis I is alive, but he discovered he'd been mindwiped to think he was Travis. Happy
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"
 
Panna

Brilliant!Grin
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"
 
Lurena
I always wonder why Avon was so sure: "he is now" said as a casual remark.
I don't think Travis was shot to death. He would have worn some good, advanced protection I suppose.
It would be rather silly if Travis fell into an open nuclear reactor. (radiation danger)
He didn't.
Play your video/DVD slowly and you will see him fall on a cushion.
However, he bumped his head and got unconscious. ( the vortex image like falling into an endless pit)
Then when Star One got destoyed and took Travis with it...

Oh just don't listen to me....I'm an alien....
..........................................
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
 
http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Grade Four Ignorant
Lurena wrote:

I always wonder why Avon was so sure: "he is now" said as a casual remark.
I don't think Travis was shot to death. He would have worn some good, advanced protection I suppose.
It would be rather silly if Travis fell into an open nuclear reactor. (radiation danger)
He didn't.
Play your video/DVD slowly and you will see him fall on a cushion.
However, he bumped his head and got unconscious. ( the vortex image like falling into an endless pit)
Then when Star One got destoyed and took Travis with it...

Oh just don't listen to me....I'm an alien....
..........................................


Travis didn't die, it was his stunt double.
 
trevor travis
Grade Four Ignorant wrote:
Travis didn't die, it was his stunt double.


Brian Croucher only wishes it was (that wire left him nearly singing soprano Grin )
 
Magic Toenail
I once had a theory which sweevo liked and everyone else hated, that The Blake in Blake was really Travis, it was Blakes cloned body and a brain taped personality of Travis-a cruel joke by Servalan to punish Travis' betrayal.
 
Anniew
MT if Travis was imprisoned in Blakes Clone via a mind print, it's just as well Avon shot him.

In fact with cloning, mind prints, android technology nobody need die in Blakes 7. Orac's scanned the crew enough times to have personality and memory prints of Blake and the others and presumably Franton could clone a few bodies from their cells. Or the Robot Cartel, knock up a few facsimiles. Throw in a few weird basements..... The possibilities for immortality abound!

Travis' print must be available to Servalan as she had him retrained.

None of them can die. It must be hell for the poor things given the unremitting bleakness of their existence.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.
 
Hugbot
When the jacuzzi appeared in TT's End Game, part IV, I thought for a moment that this was the other end of the Star One jacuzzi tube, and that Travis would emerge out of it any moment. Grin
 
Ela
How come there's not a "he was cloned" option. Smile
 
JustBrad
Ela wrote:

How come there's not a "he was cloned" option. Smile


Clones are identical. The Travi, aren't.
 
Rodney
They're all dead, even Avon. Maybe Slave was salvaged by one of those bounty hunters, though.
Vila: Where are all the good guys?
Blake: You could be looking at them.
Avon: What a depressing thought!
 
Anniew
Oh Rodney! You're no fun. I can't base my PGP fiction on a bounty hunter!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.
 
peladon
Rodney wrote:

They're all dead, even Avon. Maybe Slave was salvaged by one of those bounty hunters, though.


No,there is no hard evidence that they are dead, it was filmed so that there would not be given that it was a cliff hanger. Even Blake and the blood is easy enough to get around.
 
Travisina
Anniew wrote:

Oh Rodney! You're no fun. I can't base my PGP fiction on a bounty hunter!

Bet you can, really. Go on, I dare you...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
trevor travis
peladon wrote:

Rodney wrote:

They're all dead, even Avon. Maybe Slave was salvaged by one of those bounty hunters, though.


No,there is no hard evidence that they are dead, it was filmed so that there would not be given that it was a cliff hanger. Even Blake and the blood is easy enough to get around.


Well it can be, but I normally stop reading any PGP the moment Blake is in it and alive... too much of a cop out.
 
Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

peladon wrote:

Rodney wrote:

They're all dead, even Avon. Maybe Slave was salvaged by one of those bounty hunters, though.


No,there is no hard evidence that they are dead, it was filmed so that there would not be given that it was a cliff hanger. Even Blake and the blood is easy enough to get around.


Well it can be, but I normally stop reading any PGP the moment Blake is in it and alive... too much of a cop out.

There was a badge or poster doing the rounds at an American convention that said: "It was a test - Blake wore a vest"
so Blake can be alive if the author so wishes...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

peladon wrote:

Rodney wrote:

They're all dead, even Avon. Maybe Slave was salvaged by one of those bounty hunters, though.


No,there is no hard evidence that they are dead, it was filmed so that there would not be given that it was a cliff hanger. Even Blake and the blood is easy enough to get around.


Well it can be, but I normally stop reading any PGP the moment Blake is in it and alive... too much of a cop out.

There was a badge or poster doing the rounds at an American convention that said: "It was a test - Blake wore a vest"
so Blake can be alive if the author so wishes...


Considering he's wearing a vest, there's an awful lot of guts on the floor. Grin

I see your point, that Blake can be alive, if the author wishes. After all, anything is possible in fanfic. But it just loses a bit of credibility for me as a reader when the one character who is unequivocally dead without any doubt turns out to be alive.
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.52 seconds
9,173,067 unique visits since 8th January 2014