Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 14

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Is Travis actually dead?
Yes, of course he is – he was shot by Blake, shot by Avon, and fell into a nuclear reactor Yes, of course he is – he was shot by Blake, shot by Avon, and fell into a nuclear reactor 50%[6 Votes]
Yes, although a zombie version of Travis is still hunting Roj Blake Yes, although a zombie version of Travis is still hunting Roj Blake 8%[1 Vote]
No, he survived and confronted Avon just as the end credits for “Blake” roll No, he survived and confronted Avon just as the end credits for “Blake” roll 0%[0 Votes]
No, and he works in my local Tesco’s on the fishmonger’s counter. He sometimes loses his cool and shoots visiting curly-headed customers. No, and he works in my local Tesco’s on the fishmonger’s counter.  He sometimes loses his cool and shoots visiting curly-headed customers. 8%[1 Vote]
Other (please specify) Other (please specify) 33%[4 Votes]
Total Votes : 12
 Print Thread
Is Travis actually dead?
meegat39
I've gone for the Zombie option. Although I really think it would be Travis's ghost hunting Blake...
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

trevor travis
There's often discussions on whether Jenna and Cally are actually dead, but poor Travis tends to get left out of these discussions. To show we're not prejudiced against one-eyed, unhinged, mass-murderers, I thought it was about time we did discuss whether Travis really is dead or not.

President Solvite
Travis is definitely metabolically challenged.

Blake claims that logic never has defined what being dead really is. Try this fer a start yer numpty!

Some people claim Travis was reincarnated as a bathroom fitter where he has a 'spot of bovva' with some bathroom tiles.. But I don't put much to that rumour personally. Grin

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
President Solvite
Weird Time loop thing going on... maybe Travis' corpse is clogging up the machinery

Post Time 13;17

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

I've gone for the Zombie option. Although I really think it would be Travis's ghost hunting Blake...

Meegat, the Zombie option can cover for that as well. I also like the idea of Travis constructing a Travis robot that will stalk Blake until his dying day, and which will be activated if Travis is ever killed. That can also be covered by this option.

Travis robot! I like it?. Maybe it should be a Travis mutoid? Shades of O(lag) G(an)??
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

Meegat, the Zombie option can cover for that as well. I also like the idea of Travis constructing a Travis robot that will stalk Blake until his dying day, and which will be activated if Travis is ever killed. That can also be covered by this option.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Well, what he falls into could be some sort of tunnel through another dimension. It may come out somewhere, or he may be spinning around it for all eternity. But no, I don't think he's dead.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Blimey, this is the most out of order thread ever. It doesn't even begin at the beginning Grin

trevor travis
President Solvite wrote:

Its gone all timey wimey...

Perhaps if we start a debate halfway through it will correct the time stream. Pfft

Hmm post time 13:46 seems to have calmed for now

Oh blast, here we go again.
What's the matter?
Well, now his probe circuit's jammed.
Well, that's easy. Just waggle his tail.
All right. We've tried everything else.
Thank you, mistress. Repairs complete.

Let's see if this works.

EDIT: Obviously not Grin

President Solvite
Its gone all timey wimey...

Perhaps if we start a debate halfway through it will correct the time stream. Pfft

Hmm post time 13:46 seems to have calmed for now

President Solvite
Oh no not a Chronic Hysteresis...

14:08

Time for a spot of lunch

JustBrad
Dead, unless there was a freak Teleport Power Spike, in which case he is working at Tesco's and going by the name Sneer.

President Solvite
I think its more than a coincidence that Tescos and Travis starts and ends with the same letters and is the same length of word..

Travisina
JustBrad wrote:

Dead, unless there was a freak Teleport Power Spike, in which case he is working at Tesco's and going by the name Sneer.

That could account for what's been going on recently with Tesco's...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Hugbot
If Star One were a major Hollywood blockbuster, he would of course not be dead. They would need him for The Return of Travis, The Revenge of Travis, The Son of Travis, The Curse of Travis, The Revenge of the Son of Travis, The Curse of the Return of the Son of Travis, The Fiendish Plot of the Travis Lookalike, The Curse of the Mummy Who Once Was Travis, etc.

For all other intents and purposes, he's dead. This is Blake's 7, not Star Trek. Pfft

Anniew
This question strays perilously close to " the moon is an egg" territory. Unless we enter Alice in Wonderland, Travis 2 is mercifully dead. Travis 1 on the other hand........
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Rodney
Some might say - slightly unfairly perhaps - that the real Travis died when Stephen Greif left the show.
Vila: Where are all the good guys?
Blake: You could be looking at them.
Avon: What a depressing thought!

Joe Dredd
He's still falling.

Joe Dredd
machine. I think I've invented a time

trevor travis
Rodney wrote:

Some might say - slightly unfairly perhaps - that the real Travis died when Stephen Greif left the show.

Ouch! Brian Croucher gets such a rough deal from B7 fandom, even though he does a very job, given almost impossible circumstances (stepping into a role already played by someone else).

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.59 seconds
9,934,123 unique visits since 8th January 2014