Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Space:1999
Spaceship Dispatcher
The Episode: Space1999 - Ring Around the Moon
The Date: Tuesday the 17th of February 2015
The Time: 8.45pm UK time

All are most welcome to join Paula and myself for this extra slice of classic British space fantasy after B7 on Tuesday Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
I hope you enjoy the special design for the rewatch room that I've done for you both, with Amy handcuffed to one wall, and Steel covered in barb wire on the other Wink

Have fun!

BradPaula
Well, I'm all set up and ready for Space:1999.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Hi Paula Grin

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
Hi SD.2040

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

I hope you enjoy the special design for the rewatch room that I've done for you both, with Amy handcuffed to one wall, and Steel covered in barb wire on the other Wink

Have fun!

thanks TT !!! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
It's the third Doctor now too! His double anyway! Grin

BradPaula
Call security not the commander!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Resistance is useless! Or words to that effect... Grin

BradPaula
Are we doing S&S tomorrow?

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm filling in the gaps from early in the season with our rewatches at the moment, then we'll watch the second half of the season in order. The season finale was pretty good!

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Are we doing S&S tomorrow?

well, you are as far as I know. I'm at work.

Spaceship Dispatcher
No surprise that the Eagle ships have become so iconic, they were such an amazing model.

BradPaula
Love the slow motion running there

Spaceship Dispatcher
70s style space fantasy, with trendy space music... Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Looking forward to seeing some episodes of Out of the Unknown with you Paula.

Do you mind if we just watch the ones l enjoyed first time around?

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

And speaking of that, we watched the Hammer co-production 'Moon Zero Two' the other night and that really showed its age. So kicky and late 1960's Hippie feel to it.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

And speaking of that, we watched the Hammer co-production 'Moon Zero Two' the other night and that really showed its age. So kicky and late 1960's Hippie feel to it.

have never seen that one.

Spaceship Dispatcher
"Who are you? "
"We are the viewers of ITV..."

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.62 seconds
9,100,989 unique visits since 8th January 2014