Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 2

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Who should have joined the crew of Scorpio?
JustBrad
meegat39 wrote:

I voted for Dorian. A bit more muscle on the team, good lucks and brains. Also, a person for Avon to lock horns with. Something that was slightly lacking after Blake departed.

It was a brilliant performance by Geoffrey Burridge. The first time, I was actually thinking Dorian and Soolin would both join. Doing the math on my fingers, I was therefore concerned that Tarrant might die.

meegat39
JustBrad wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

I voted for Dorian. A bit more muscle on the team, good lucks and brains. Also, a person for Avon to lock horns with. Something that was slightly lacking after Blake departed.

It was a brilliant performance by Geoffrey Burridge. The first time, I was actually thinking Dorian and Soolin would both join. Doing the math on my fingers, I was therefore concerned that Tarrant might die.

You liked Tarrant's character then? I wasn't too keen the first time round. I'm won over now though of course.
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:
I'd have to vote for Og. They could use a strong 'man' to replace Gan. And he is also useful as a hatrack.

Og says thank you!!

Hugbot
meegat39 wrote:

Also, a person for Avon to lock horns with.

Well, for locking horns, Og springs to mind!

trevor travis
Hugbot wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Also, a person for Avon to lock horns with.

Well, for locking horns, Og springs to mind!

Indeed Grin

Anniew
Ok I'm convinced. Oggie Oggie Oggie!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

JannaKalderash
The bad thing about having Og is having to deal with the copious amounts of fleas and ticks that he has no doubt picked up with all of that fur.

Anniew
Not to mention the question of potty training!

trevor travis
Anniew wrote:

Not to mention the question of potty training!

That's easy. You just have Justin's face carved into the bottom of the pan and you'll find Og will have no problems at all using a toilet.

Anniew
Lol Trevor. Should have thought of that - though the mental
Picture of Tarrant and Avon on poop duty also enchants! I suspect poor old Vila would have had to do it though- unless he can pull the drunk trick!

JannaKalderash
I voted for Dr. Plaxton.

Avon needed another tech type to butt heads with.

Let's face it, Blake was an engineer (but what of, that's the question.) And Vila was a master lockpick. Not exactly people you can argue logorithyms (how do you spell that?) with.

He and the good doctor could have gone at it until they were either blue in the face or ended up in the sack.

Anniew
Dr Plaxton/Avon?? Bit too Crusher/Picard for me. And what would Avon need her for? He seems a capable engineer. And not that interested in scientific debate. Anyway he has Orac for that function. Though...maybe on the base inventing stuff Avon could sell. Or maybe if she was good at dusting, sewing and cooking gourmet meals...( a tad sexist there Annie but it was the seventies!)

lemon
Dorian. Sometimes I thought Soolin may be more completed if Dorian was on ship. Although three dominant men is too much, but his cunning and experience might be useful.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.76 seconds
9,112,820 unique visits since 8th January 2014