Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sapphire & Steel
Hugbot
Isn't it funny to see the "in colour!" announcements before each episode? Those were the days ...

trevor travis
Onto Episode 6 we go Grin

Panna
first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Steel in a baby carriage.
20 22
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

trevor travis
Steel really isn't a people person Grin Grin

Hugbot
- Silver, open that!

Reminds me of Dayna in Rescue: Vila, open that!

BradPaula
Hugbot wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

The animals are striking back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Og shakes off his chains!

Og love baby Adric. Og not do sofa poo. Og think Steel dishy.....
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Hugbot
trevor travis wrote:

Steel really isn't a people person Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

Isn't it funny to see the "in colour!" announcements before each episode? Those were the days ...

I remember those days. We have a tv network in the USA which had a peacock as it's brand and the announcer would often say 'In Living Color' as the peacock spread its tail. As apposed to what? Dead color? LOL

The ironic thing is that many people still bad B&W TV sets, and didn't see the programmes in colourGrin

Panna
Okay, Sapphire says what their job is.
20 26
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

trevor travis
"They're all dead?"
"Everyone is dead Eldred"

Hugbot
BradPaula wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

I remember those days. We have a tv network in the USA which had a peacock as it's brand and the announcer would often say 'In Living Color' as the peacock spread its tail. As apposed to what? Dead color? LOL

The TV magazines used to makr colour programmes with a special icon. One day I realised that they had begun to mark the black-and-white programmes.

trevor travis
Nice explanation is to why Rothwyn and Eldred have times which are out of time....

trevor travis
Eldred has grown a pair, and is standing up to Steel.

Hugbot
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

The ironic thing is that many people still bad B&W TV sets, and didn't see the programmes in colourGrin

We got a colour TV set fairly late because my mother was a crime fiction fan and could not stand the sight of blood.
For a long time, I did not have a notion of 'red shirts' ... all Enterprise personnel wore grey uniforms.

trevor travis
This is building into a nice little story.

BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

Hi guys - just got home.
Been a long old day at work, so I won't be joining you tonight. Hope it's going well and not too timey-wimey?

I seem to be the only one with timey-wimey issues. But TT has been pulling me up to present time.

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Silver is a charmer!

Certianly more of a charmer than Steel Grin Grin

trevor travis

BradPaula
Scott wrote:

Saved by a leg of lamb, hurrah!

GrinGrinGrin

Hugbot
trevor travis wrote:

Og shakes off his chains!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.59 seconds
9,182,117 unique visits since 8th January 2014