Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Thunderbirds
Spaceship Dispatcher
The Episode: Thunderbirds - Desperate Intruder
The Date: Friday the 6th of February 2015
The Time: 7.30pm UK time

Another great episode of Thunderbirds! All are welcome to come along and join in Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
All cued up and ready for action. Five... four... three...
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Hi Paula Grin

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
Hello there

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Ah, the resident super villain.

BradPaula
I sometimes wonder how Brains keeps his head up with such huge eyeglasses!

Spaceship Dispatcher
This episode's info-dump scene.

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Ah, the resident super villain.

No doubt rented for the episode from Villains are Us.

BradPaula
Brad was telling me that our Army has planes like Thunderbird 5 in that they can choose the type of body of the plane for different applications. Maybe someone watched Thunderbirds as a kid?

Spaceship Dispatcher
Hey, those look like the same pyramids as in The Daleks Masterplan Grin

BradPaula
The alternate title of this story is Adventures with Tin Tin?

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Brad was telling me that our Army has planes like Thunderbird 5 in that they can choose the type of body of the plane for different applications. Maybe someone watched Thunderbirds as a kid?

can you ask him what type they are, so I can look them up?

Spaceship Dispatcher
We seem to have drifted into Supercar territory with the taxi driver...

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

pass on that one! Would have to ask Mum...

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

pass on that one! Would have to ask Mum...

I was referring to that cartoon which was made into a film a year or so back- Tin Tin, the adventurous boy with his dog?

Spaceship Dispatcher
The model vehicles move over the ground so realistically! Still love the half track model too.

BradPaula
"Indiana" Brains and the Temple of Doom!

BradPaula

The model vehicles move over the ground so realistically! Still love the half track model too.

Half the fun is seeing all the life-like models and that is one reason I don't subscribe to this new version of Thunderbirds being all CGI instead of good old model work and marionettes.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

"Indiana" Brains and the Temple of Doom!

lol Grin

and we're definitely now in Stingray territory. This episode refers back to the styles of various previous Anderson shows...

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.74 seconds
9,795,103 unique visits since 8th January 2014