Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Thunderbirds
Spaceship Dispatcher
The Episode: Thunderbirds - The Perils of Penelope
The Date: Friday the 23rd of January 2015
The Time: 7.30pm UK time

The Episode: Thunderbirds - Brink of Disaster
The Date: Friday the 23rd of January 2015
The Time: 8.30pm UK time

All are welcome to join Paula and myself for this double bill of episodes from series one, both featuring the show's futuristic monorail systems.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just under one hour until Thunderbirds are, once again, erm... Go!! Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
I got the computer all fired up and ready to watch.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good evening!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started! Grin

Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 23 January 2015 19:20:54

BradPaula
Hello, and I am Go!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Seems like we're both upstream by same amount this evening!

BradPaula
I just noticed that. I also see that they used the term Cape Kennedy, so it was just after the assassination. It's back to Cape Canaveral now.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Things like rocket launches were something Anderson shows really excelled at...

BradPaula
Where's Duggan?

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I just noticed that. I also see that they used the term Cape Kennedy, so it was just after the assassination. It's back to Cape Canaveral now.

A bit of US history I didn't know Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Where's Duggan?

LOL Grin

BradPaula
Off Topic but... Listening to the full cast audio Mindset, last evening, Tarrant and Grant go in search of Vila on a planet and Grant says they should follow the footprints. Tarrant comes back with something like 'You're a detective now' or something similar. I burst out laughing wondering if it was coincidence or not. I say not, it being a sly joke for any TC fan who knew he played Duggan.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Again, as with Fireflash, we have some actual science created as a background to the story; another strength of Anderson shows.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Off Topic but... Listening to the full cast audio Mindset, last evening, Tarrant and Grant go in search of Vila on a planet and Grant says they should follow the footprints. Tarrant comes back with something like 'You're a detective now' or something similar. I burst out laughing wondering if it was coincidence or not. I say not, it being a sly joke for any TC fan who knew he played Duggan.

It was full of good lines. I loved "It's a torrent, Tarrant!" One of the best all-cast scripts so far Smile

Sorry, I'm not really here - just passing by while my soup's in the microwave...

Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I'm inclined to agree that it must be intentional! Grin

BradPaula
!@Travisina: Loved Mindset and loved Scimitar. This block of full audios are especially well done imo.

Spaceship Dispatcher
I seem to have slipped into real time again!

BradPaula
Real time? What's that?? I have noticed set items being reused repeatedly in the series, as is usual. I have spotted those same heart-shaped chairs in 3 or 4 episodes already. There are other examples but they escape me at the moment.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Sir Jeremy's idea of dealing with the situation is shout loudly and let all the foreigners know that he's British! Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.53 seconds
9,188,914 unique visits since 8th January 2014