Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Brian Blessed
Angry Angel
I see Brian is releasing his autobiography, 'Absolute Pandamonium', and is doing lots of events: http://www.panmac...com/Events

We've just booked to see him in Guildford, should be fun!
Edited by President Solvite on 06 October 2015 20:41:51

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
President Solvite
Really looking forward to this!!!

Smile

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
purplecleric

We've just booked to see him in Guildford, should be fun!

One thing that is guaranteed - it won't be quiet!

Hugbot
Angry Angel wrote:

I see Brian is releasing his autobiography

I try to imagine the audio book version, READ BY HIMSELF ...

Travisina
Hubby and I went to a special screening of Flash Gordon last year, at which he was a guest. He sat in the row behind us, and after the film did a brilliant Q&A on stage. Actually, there was only one question after which he held forth on all sorts of subjects for about 90 minutes! He's wonderful Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

AnnaGrant
Brian was on Radio 4 today, saying he helped birth a baby for a woman in a park in labour back in 1963. He claimed he severed the umbilical cord with his teeth.
Is there no end to the man's talent?

meegat39
AnnaGrant wrote:

Brian was on Radio 4 today, saying he helped birth a baby for a woman in a park in labour back in 1963. He claimed he severed the umbilical cord with his teeth.
Is there no end to the man's talent?

That doesn't sound very hygienic! I hope it was cut again afterwards further up Grin
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Travisina
I know he was played by a different B7 guest actor, but now I can't stop thinking about the Baby Eating Bishop of Bath & Wells Grin
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Panna
I hope he gets well soon. Thanks for the info.

trevor travis
Panna wrote:

I hope he gets well soon. Thanks for the info.

That was in February, Panna. I think he's fine now.

President Solvite
Yes I think he is too, doing a bit of a tour of the UK.
Promoting his book..

Bound to be a hoot!

President Solvite
Well today was a real highlight of my life..

Meeting Brian Blessed at the Yvonne Arnaud Theatre in Guildford.

Over an hour of hilarious commentary on his life, work and experiences..

Much discussion of pinching of 'arses', impressions of royalty, numerous mutterings of 'Gordon's Alive'.. It was a sell out event of his latest book 'Absolute Pandamonium'

Crumbs I have never laughed so hard..

I was crying tears..

Bought his latest book got his autograph and discussed on the matter whether Pluto is a planet issue... Lovely guy apologised for us having to wait to chat (was only an hour, had suffered much worse at conventions in the past!)

Top top man, a real gentleman, funny guy, very talented , a Living Legend and National Treasure!!

Cannot stress that enough..

Besides his acting and adventuring activities he is a qualified cosmoonaut and hopes to get into space at some point. Hats off to the man touching 80 and still thinks he's 21... Very interested in all the new information of Pluto and Charon, loving all the news of Cryo-volcanoes and the major features of what was supposed to be a dull world...

I could have listened to him all evening, but we needed to get back and sort out our kids (who we had abandoned for much of the evening!) LOL yeah right.. they were okay , (they're teenagers) and are happy as long as they have a decent net connection Pfft

Will share some photos in due course..

President Solvite
Re concerns on Brian's health..

He seems very well, (after that scare with his collapse) his heart treatment , full of praise with his doctors... Feels like he's 30 again.. (his words) Also a minor issue with his eye.. But he is well on the road to recovery with this matter too..

All in all not bad for a man touching 80... (he seems as well as he's always been..) He engaged in a monologue for about 90 minutes, then did about 2 hours worth of signing autographs and photos to a very appreciative crowd!

BradPaula
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS ONE!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.39 seconds
9,098,329 unique visits since 8th January 2014