Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 3

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sapphire & Steel
Spaceship Dispatcher
The date: Wednesday the 21st of January 2015

7.30pm UK time - Sapphire & Steel: Assignment Two (episode 1)
8.05pm UK time - Sapphire & Steel: Assignment Two (episode 2)

We begin not only one of the best S&S stories, but maybe one of the best supernatural fantasy dramas ever made for British television! The railway station set in this production is absolutely brilliant, and the use of Great War music too is uniquely memorable.

Please Note: Episode 2 does not follow straight on from episode 1 because the UK dvd release has them on seperate disks.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:
Please Note: Episode 2 does not follow straight on from episode 1 because the UK dvd release has them on seperate disks.

Not on my DVD Wink

Poor Tully.
Edited by trevor travis on 19 January 2015 20:15:32

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Not on my DVD Wink

Well, it does on mine Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
Well, it does on mine Grin

I reckon Sapphire's been tampering with your discs Grin

Poor Tully.
Edited by trevor travis on 19 January 2015 20:15:51

trevor travis
Actually the much-missed Leyos's disc also started with Episode 2, and she started watching from there, and didn't realise. This time around, we'll have a check to make sure everyone is watching the same scenes Grin

Poor Tully.
Edited by trevor travis on 19 January 2015 20:16:13

BradPaula
This is a great atmospheric episode and we finally realize that Nova wasn't stuck in the hull of the London with all that shaving cream but ended up as a ghostly soldier at a railway station. Poor Tully. Looking forward to this episode.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
Me too. How appropriate that we're watching it during the WW1 Centenary.

At Big Finish Day, they were selling off their Sapphire & Steel CDs (David Warner & Susannah Harker) for only 3 each, so I bought three at random just to see what they were like. Two of them were written by Nigel Fairs, so I'm hoping for something dark, disturbing and complex!

I had a chat with Nigel Fairs in the corridor (as you do, on Big Finish Days - people are so relaxed and happy to chat anywhere), and told him how much I liked his B7 episodes. He said hopes to do more, because he still has more to write about Nyrron!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

Me too. How appropriate that we're watching it during the WW1 Centenary.

At Big Finish Day, they were selling off their Sapphire & Steel CDs (David Warner & Susannah Harker) for only 3 each, so I bought three at random just to see what they were like. Two of them were written by Nigel Fairs, so I'm hoping for something dark, disturbing and complex!

I had a chat with Nigel Fairs in the corridor (as you do, on Big Finish Days - people are so relaxed and happy to chat anywhere), and told him how much I liked his B7 episodes. He said hopes to do more, because he still has more to write about Nyrron!

Travisina, I notice the Avon/Nyrron story is in Volume 11.

I also have two Nigel Fairs S&S stories to listen to - thanks for pointing out that they were just 3 each Wink

Poor Tully.

Travisina
@TT - Many thanks for the lift to the station afterwards, much appreciated! Caught a fast train back to London within two minutes Smile

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

@TT - Many thanks for the lift to the station afterwards, much appreciated! Caught a fast train back to London within two minutes Smile

Travisina, no problem, it gave further experience of the madness that is driving in Slough!!!! Grin

trevor travis
Whoops forget. Poor Tully.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just a reminder that this rewatch takes place this evening from 7.30pm Happy

Travisina
I've just got in from work, so hopefully will be able to join in.

Time check 19.18

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good evening! Happy

trevor travis
Hi everyone!

Poor Tully

Hugbot
Hello, fellow elements and minerals! Oops

trevor travis
Xenon reporting in!!

Poor Tully

Travisina
Hi all!

Phosphorous has been assigned.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started! Grin

Hugbot
OK, then I will be Mercury. The chemical symbol is Hg, which is the nearest you can get to Hugbot, isn't it?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.67 seconds
9,170,944 unique visits since 8th January 2014