Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Rewatch - D3 Traitor
meegat39
littlesue wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Soolin's hair is lovely.

Having to appreciate her hair,since we've not seeing much of her bottom this week. Grin

2024


Her hair is indeed lovely. I wish I had a personal hair stylist like hers!


Perhaps in October we could find someone who is a hairdresser and we could have a go at recreating B7 hair dos!
20.31


Yay!!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."
 
Hugbot
meegat39 wrote:

I do NOT like Servalan's make up in this episode!


Yes, Soolin's hair stylist is much better than Servalan's make-up artist. Smile
 
trevor travis
Gun Sarr killed 26 people in combat, and now Servie has killed 26 people.

There's some sort of significance here...

2033
 
JustBrad
RB wrote:

Looks very cyberman ish..


I was thinking Doctor Strangelove.
 
meegat39
Hugbot wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

I do NOT like Servalan's make up in this episode!


Yes, Soolin's hair stylist is much better than Servalan's make-up artist. Smile


Agreed Wink
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."
 
trevor travis
Avon seems a little on edge this season....

I don't think he wants to play games with Servie anymore....

2034
 
meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

Gun Sarr killed 26 people in combat, and now Servie has killed 26 people.

There's some sort of significance here...

2033


Nope! The council ruled he had killed 25 with one missing...!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."
 
Travisina
littlesue wrote:

Perhaps in October we could find someone who is a hairdresser and we could have a go at recreating B7 hair dos!
20.31

What a great idea!

20.35
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
JustBrad
Forbres jumping on Tarrant's line, there.
 
Hugbot
meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Gun Sarr killed 26 people in combat, and now Servie has killed 26 people.

There's some sort of significance here...

2033


Nope! The council ruled he had killed 25 with one missing...!


Maybe one of Servie's victims is also missing ...
 
Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Avon seems a little on edge this season....

I don't think he wants to play games with Servie anymore....

2034

He's gone off her, at last.
20.36
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
trevor travis
Thanks everyone... great episode that one... and next week we have the much under-rated Stardrive.... well except by me and Sue Perryman Grin

2036
 
Travisina
JustBrad wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Yay Servie.. although what is she wearing?

2030


A vulture costume, representing her fall from Alpha Predator to scavenger.

Very profound, Brad! Pity it's so awful - it must take considerable skill to make a beautiful woman look hideous Sad

20.38
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
Hugbot
Thank you all for the company ... although I am sure I missed about 50% of the posts ... good night and see you next week/tomorrow! Oops
 
trevor travis
littlesue wrote:

Travisina wrote:

littlesue wrote:

Perhaps in October we could find someone who is a hairdresser and we could have a go at recreating B7 hair dos!
20.31

What a great idea!

20.35


Well, that's us ladies sorted out!!
20.37


And I'm going to recreate Egrorian's hair do!!! Grin

2039
 
Travisina
Great rewatch, thanks everybody! Traitor is really one of the best in Season Derek.
Supper time now - I'm having soup, and had to wait until after the rewatch. Soup and keyboards are not a good combination... Smile

20.40
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
littlesue
meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Soolin's hair is lovely.

Having to appreciate her hair,since we've not seeing much of her bottom this week. Grin

2024


Her hair is indeed lovely. I wish I had a personal hair stylist like hers!


Perhaps in October we could find someone who is a hairdresser and we could have a go at recreating B7 hair dos!
20.31
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
RB
Great re watch everybody.
 
Travisina
littlesue wrote:

BTW TT, I believe you bumped into someone on Saturday?
20.41

Several times! "Hi," I said, "I don't know your name, but aren't you Daughter No.2"? It was a very Prisoner moment Grin

20.44
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

Yay Servie.. although what is she wearing?

2030


A vulture costume, representing her fall from Alpha Predator to scavenger.
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.48 seconds
9,814,108 unique visits since 8th January 2014