Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 17

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Thunderbirds
Spaceship Dispatcher
At least puppets don't need stunt doubles.

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Shane Rimmer was at Dimension's con- we hadn't watched Thunderbirds then, so I didn't go up and meet him. But enjoyed him in a panel.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
The poor Empire State building. First King Kong, now these idiots with atomic engines!

Spaceship Dispatcher
The show might have been bankrolled by the Americans, but Gerry Anderson and his team still enjoyed doing very British things like fantasizing about destroying American monuments Grin

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
We've met David Graham too - the voice of Brains, Parker, Gordon and many other characters, and also one of the original 60s Dalek voices and Professor Kerensky in City of Death...

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

The show might have been bankrolled by the Americans, but Gerry Anderson and his team still enjoyed doing very British things like fantasizing about destroying American monuments Grin

And I was thinking about a parallel between this episode and the Twin Towers! Different scenario, but still.....

And remember, we're allies now!!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
"Good luck Gordon! What can I do Father?"
"Go back to bed"

Lol Grin

BradPaula
The Brits have to rescue those idiot Americans with their hare-brained ideas again!

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Oh yes, sorry Grin

Burning the Whitehouse is still talked about over here though... Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
You know, I had never thought about this as foreshadowing the collapse of the towers until you mentioned it; had not heard it mentioned in Anderson fandom either. Interesting though, because it does.

BradPaula
I'm listening to the American accents being done- and they usually do the typical New Yorker- so they all sound like 1930's gangsters to me. Re: Jimmy Cagney: "You dirty rats..."

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

Oh yes, sorry Grin

Burning the Whitehouse is still talked about over here though... Grin

Well, it's been hundreds of years, we've gotten over it....

BradPaula
I like to listen for Jeremy Wilkin (Dev Tarrant) when he is in episodes.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I'm listening to the American accents being done- and they usually do the typical New Yorker- so they all sound like 1930's gangsters to me. Re: Jimmy Cagney: "You dirty rats..."

The actor reading Ned Cook was a Canadian actor called Matt Zimmerman, usually the voice of Alan Tracy.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

erm... we still celebrate Agincourt! Grin

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

erm... we still celebrate Agincourt! Grin

Ah, good old Henry V. -My favorite movie- Henry V with Kenneth Branagh.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The off screen but official backstory for Gordon was that he trained as a member of WASP - the World Aquanaut Security Patrol, and the organisation central to the previous series Stingray...

BradPaula
Gordon. Ah, that makes sense. I loved Stingray.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Ah, good old Henry V. -My favorite movie- Henry V with Kenneth Branagh.

Can't beat a good Shakespeare production.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Gordon. Ah, that makes sense. I loved Stingray.

So do we! Who was your favourite character? Ours is X20*... Grin

*also modelled on an RL actor, Peter Lorre that time Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.65 seconds
9,855,771 unique visits since 8th January 2014