Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Thunderbirds
BradPaula
Funny, it's just been a year that we were visiting New York!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Funny, it's just been a year that we were visiting New York!

Fortunately nothing like this happened Oops

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
An old van versus a rocket propelled aircraft. This could be a short race.

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
What's the big deal about not having photos of any of the Thunderbird's ships or personnel? Must be because of that guy who lives on the secret island with all the money...

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Is this the original Thunderbirds you guys are watching?

Of course!

I hoped so. They were regularly repeated when I was a nipper - I remember normally watching them on a Sunday at either my Nan's or my Aunt's, along with my cousins.

Hardly ever since Thunderbirds since. It's one thing where my childhood memories just can't be matched.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Haha! Their vision of the future was that film would be gone and everything would be shot on magnetic videotape? That era has been and gone I'm afraid...

1937 Grin

BradPaula
Oh, dear. They mean to move the Empire State building? Must be full of Daleks...

Spaceship Dispatcher
The US navy being careless with missiles and civilan aircraft. That, allegedly at least, was prophetic...

1940 Oops

Travisina
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Yes, great idea for a thread on the Forum. I have been reading the posts, too.

Indeed - it grew out of the chat in the pub before the BFI screening Grin

Credit where it's due to purplecleric for suggesting and then implementing the idea! Smile

Just passing through to say that I think the new Thunderbirds puppets (are they puppets or CG?) look awful. Enjoy your classic rewatch, everyone!

Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula

The US navy being careless with missiles and civilan aircraft. That, allegedly at least, was prophetic...

1940 Oops
Shoot first and ask questions later?

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Oh, dear. They mean to move the Empire State building? Must be full of Daleks...

Indeed - the Empire State Building featured in two seperate Dalek stories!

Spaceship Dispatcher
International Rescue need to rescue themselves...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good storytelling that IR are vulnerable to things going wrong, but the stories are not what they call 'game changing' these days. Planes crash, the crews get hurt, and the pieces have to be picked up; but the show's formula doesn't change, and everything returns back to normal eventually and life goes on. Its all quite grown up really.

BradPaula
Vigil will heal quickly, knock wood

Spaceship Dispatcher
Did you know that Scott was visually modelled on Sean Connery?

BradPaula

Did you know that Scott was visually modelled on Sean Connery?

I did not know that. I don't know which character I like best- Virgil, or Scott- maybe John, but not Gordon! LOL

Spaceship Dispatcher
So much effort went into this show, even the tv show within the show looks realistic.

BradPaula
Atomic engines? Oh, this will be good

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I did not know that. I don't know which character I like best- Virgil, or Scott- maybe John, but not Gordon! LOL

Mum's lifelong favourite character, and mine too, is Scott Tracy; we met Shane Rimmer at a couple of Fanderson conventions some years ago.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Atomic engines? Oh, this will be good

Ah... the 1950s/60s vision of the future!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.62 seconds
9,846,090 unique visits since 8th January 2014