Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 1
BradPaula

· Total Rebels: 1,048
· Newest Rebel: blamelewis

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [30 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [18 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [22 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [7 Votes]

Votes: 129
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sapphire & Steel and Space:1999
Panna
I wonder if that's a real house interior or a set.
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

trevor travis

Lead had to wrest it off Avon Grin

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

We have normality, I repeat, we have normality.
Anything you still can't deal with is therefore your own problem Smile

HHGTTG!!! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
That was good - now loading Space:1999

Goodnight and thank you to all of you leaving the rewatch room at this point Grin

Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 14 January 2015 20:49:59
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

We have normality, I repeat, we have normality.
Anything you still can't deal with is therefore your own problem Smile

HHGTTG!!! Grin

But of course! Can't just have Red Dwarf and Blackadder references, you know.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Panna
Well, that was fun!
"You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man! You threw the stick, you go get it yourself! I'm busy! If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"

Panna
I don't have Space 1999 is it on youtube or hulu or something?

Travisina
Thanks to everybody for the S&S rewatch!

A pleasant absence of timey-wimeyness. Perhaps it was the combination of Emerald, Xenon and Phosphorous that fixed it?

Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

Not sure on that one - I'm strictly a hardcopy person and never watch anything online!

Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
Copper & Emerald, enjoy Space 1999. Wink

Thanks everyone for the rewatch - cracking story. Shame they didn't sacrifice Helen, but hey we can't have everything Grin

BradPaula
Great fun! See you all next week for whatever happened to Blake's 7 actor Nova, and poor Tully. 'Night.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
Panna wrote:

Quite possibly on both.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

BradPaula
Started. Terra Nova.

Spaceship Dispatcher
We're still near the beginning of the show in this episode, having watched the pilot last time.

Panna
BradPaula wrote:

Panna wrote:

Quite possibly on both.

Thanks, I'll have to seek it out sometime.

Spaceship Dispatcher
In a way, this show is like the best bits of 2001: A Space Odyssey turned into an entire series.

Panna
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

In a way, this show is like the best bits of 2001: A Space Odyssey turned into an entire series.

Ah, serious sci-fi then?

Spaceship Dispatcher
Panna wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Ah, serious sci-fi then?

I like to think so; it has deeper characterisation than lots of space fiction and its much more about ideas, and describing them, than action.

Spaceship Dispatcher
The walls of my new office (not 'mine' as such, but the one I share) are Moonbase white Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.73 seconds
15,278,210 unique visits since 8th January 2014