Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Big Finish Day 6
trevor travis
Takes place a week on Saturday - January 17th.

I'm thinking of going, since Cally, Pol and Vila's Dad are all in attendance.

Anyone else thinking of going?

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Takes place a week on Saturday - January 17th.

I'm thinking of going, since Cally, Pol and Vila's Dad are all in attendance.

Anyone else thinking of going?

Yes, I am. Apart from the cast, I love having the chance to chat to the BF writers, directors etc.
I'm trying to decide whether to pre-book (after September's disappointment), but so far it doesn't seem to be selling out.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:
Yes, I am. Apart from the cast, I love having the chance to chat to the BF writers, directors etc.
I'm trying to decide whether to pre-book (after September's disappointment), but so far it doesn't seem to be selling out.

I think maybe that was the "Tom effect" Wink (poor Clareblues is still in her Tom Baker queue from BFD2 three years on Shock )

I won't book until the day.... so fingers crossed Grin
Edited by trevor travis on 09 January 2015 13:50:58

Gauda Cheese
Sooooo how was it? Any B7 news?
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

trevor travis
Nothing major, but a few interesting hints from Cavan Scott, during the B7 panel.

Apparently volume 11 includes a doomed romance for Vila, the fact that Avon has been left with an Armageddon device is likely to be revisited to some point, and it would seem that the sixth and final release of the current audio series ends with a big reveal... and no he wouldn't let on with it was.

A nice day out; got to speak briefly with a few of the actors such as Jan Chappell and Louise Jamieson. Travisina persuaded me to go along to the writers workshop, which was interesting.

I saw a few people I knew during the day, including a chap I shared a house with at university.

Gauda Cheese
trevor travis wrote:

Nothing major, but a few interesting hints from Cavan Scott, during the B7 panel.

Apparently volume 11 includes a doomed romance for Vila, the fact that Avon has been left with an Armageddon device is likely to be revisited to some point, and it would seem that the sixth and final release of the current audio series ends with a big reveal... and no he wouldn't let on with it was.

A nice day out; got to speak briefly with a few of the actors such as Jan Chappell and Louise Jamieson. Travisina persuaded me to go along to the writers workshop, which was interesting.

I saw a few people I knew during the day, including a chap I shared a house with at university.

I'm guessing Simon may be the secret? Or hell the lady from the Letts audios?

And right there is why I like the season C stuff the most in the LC's that thread of continuity. I am biased however.

None of the B7 actors have come to Oz for a con, many Who ones have though so I hope to meet my fave lady companion Leela at some point.

Joe Dredd
Gauda Cheese wrote:
None of the B7 actors have come to Oz for a con

Well.... except for Gareth Thomas, Paul Darrow, Michael Keating, Janet Lees-Price and Brian Croucher. : D

Paul even has an ancient Australian crocodile named after him, Baru Darrowi. You can see details of it here: Click! Paul is name-checked under the 'Fossils' subheading. (No, they are not referring to Paul as a fossil!)

I believe Dudley Simpson lives in Australia now (he was born in Melbourne) ... not that he counts as an actor.

Jackie Pearce definitely attended a con in NZ. I think she also stopped by in Australia but I can't definitely recall.

Gauda Cheese
Joe Dredd wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:
None of the B7 actors have come to Oz for a con

Well.... except for Gareth Thomas, Paul Darrow, Michael Keating, Janet Lees-Price and Brian Croucher. : D

Paul even has an ancient Australian crocodile named after him, Baru Darrowi. You can see details of it here: Click! Paul is name-checked under the 'Fossils' subheading. (No, they are not referring to Paul as a fossil!)

I believe Dudley Simpson lives in Australia now (he was born in Melbourne) ... not that he counts as an actor.

Jackie Pearce definitely attended a con in NZ. I think she also stopped by in Australia but I can't definitely recall.

Well they haven't been to Melbourne recently as far as I know

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

I've just listened to Truth and Lies and to be honest I did not detect a big reveal or did I miss something?
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

dragonq
I don't know what has been going on recently in Australia but I haven't been aware of guests from Blake's 7 coming here in decades. I saw Brian Croucher at a convention in Sydney in the 1980s, and I recall the other people mentioned coming, but not being able to afford to go and see them. The face of fandom has completely changed; I doubt there would be an audience for them. I went to a con at the Gold Coast on the weekend with my teenaged daughter (I like to tell her that I am the Original Series and she is the Next Generation), and I find it quite fascinating to observe the way things have changed.

dragonq
And I agree, meegat39, if there was a big reveal at the end of Truth and Lies, I missed it too.

Spaceresearcher
Staying tuned. Smile

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.48 seconds
9,175,565 unique visits since 8th January 2014